Hey, I need to have a 2-3 page thesis paper written on any subject in East Asia 600-1350 A.D. I have tried for two days to come up with a good topic but everytime my teacher has told me its terrible, now it is due in about 6hrs. So, Pit, will you help me come up with a very narrow subject I can write this paper about?
Write about "the social impact on women after the......." teachers always like it when you write about women.
Rig:

Gibson ES-335
Peavy Classic 30
Last edited by bluesmaster at Dec 5, 2008,
The development of technology.

More specifically you can discuss the development and application of gunpowder.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
Quote by Seryaph

You can greatly elaborate on the applications of it. They were the first people to ever use a "Rocket Launcher". Look it up. The Chinese used gunpowder for so much.
Quote by Seryaph

That was my original idea . But the paper needs to be an argument on something.
Quote by ThePastRecedes
That was my original idea . But the paper needs to be an argument on something.

Alas teachers make things difficult.

Does the Mongol empire fall into the time frame you have to write in? You could BS it and argue that the Mongol Empire (The largest empire EVER, even greater than Alexander the Greats) helped to shape the world into what it is today or something like that.
well then take the idea and apply it. Shouldn't be too hard. Point out how they managed to stay one step ahead for this time period due to this development.
... wrote
the funny thing about those ads is, if i could steal a car at the comfort of my own computer in my own house, i would.

Quote by MyDesertRose
Ahahaha TS just got gobsmacked.
Well played Wicked Rose
Quote by silversoulcage
Alas teachers make things difficult.

Does the Mongol empire fall into the time frame you have to write in? You could BS it and argue that the Mongol Empire (The largest empire EVER, even greater than Alexander the Greats) helped to shape the world into what it is today or something like that.

Thanks for all your replies!

The Mongol empire does fall into the time frame, but making that argument is a much too broad topic to fit on 3 pages, my teacher specifically said that arguing something like that will not get us a good grade, he wants a small topic that you can fit the most detail in the least amount of pages. Sorry if I'm bothering you guys, I just cant seem to think of anything at all, and the pit seemed like the most logical place to go.
Quote by ThePastRecedes
Thanks for all your replies!

The Mongol empire does fall into the time frame, but making that argument is a much too broad topic to fit on 3 pages, my teacher specifically said that arguing something like that will not get us a good grade, he wants a small topic that you can fit the most detail in the least amount of pages. Sorry if I'm bothering you guys, I just cant seem to think of anything at all, and the pit seemed like the most logical place to go.

Once again, Alas...Teachers lol.

Dude I'm out of ideas, grab you're text book and make something up if you have to. Some grade is better than no grade.
You could explain why the Byzantine Empire declined. They were sacked in like 1453. They were the head honchos before man, it could work.