Poll: Dresses?
Poll Options
View poll results: Dresses?
Yay
63 53%
Nay
4 3%
Only on a certain type of girl or on a certain occasion.
52 44%
Voters: 119.
Page 1 of 2
Thought of this after being wrong about topic of that other thread.

Anyway, do you like dresses on girls or do you think skirts, tight pants, nothing etc. look better?

Personally, I quite like them. Elegant n' feminine.

And yes, I am bored. This is my school summer break.
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
Long flowing dresses, preferably something shiny, with a slit all the up to the thigh. Very nice. Bonus points if you can see a garter strap.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
I wear dresses to clubs all the time? They're short and tight though.. they're fun to wear? I think dresses look good on any girl really especially for a fun night out.
Quote by _testament_
I wear dresses to clubs all the time? They're short and tight though.. they're fun to wear? I think dresses look good on any girl really especially for a fun night out.

Likewise, except they look good on guys to.
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
I really like just about any type of conservative dress on girls, so stuff like sun dresses I think are attractive, but jeans, khaki pants, that sort of stuff is fine with me too. I'm not a huge fan of particularly trendy looks, I think skinny jeans look horrible, I think boots look horrible, especially boots with high heels. The whole "clubbing" look doesn't do it for me I guess. I'd take a girl in a nice collared shirt or oxford (that fits correctly) and a nice pair of jeans over a girl looking like she's ready to be in a fashion show anyday.

edit: no jorts either.
Last edited by al112987 at Dec 5, 2008,
Depends. Sometimes I like girls to dress in baggy stuff because I think it's cute. Sometimes I like the classy look.
EDIT: Ugh sundressed *drool* So god damn cute.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
If shes hot, who gives a **** what shes wearin, she aint gonna be wearin it for long =)
Life Sucks. Get over it.
From this thread, I have gathered the following general ideas, and boiled it down to:

I want to live in the other hemisphere.
Yup. Definitly. Formal wear is absolutely beautiful on woman (as long as they wear stuff that actually suits them).

I've got a good friend who looks absolutely stunning in formal wear, but she absolutely despises it.

She also hates being in pictures even though she is hte most naturally photogenic person I've ever met. She doesn't even have to be aware that she's getting her picture taken and they come out amazing.
Quote by Oh, hello.
From this thread, I have gathered the following general ideas, and boiled it down to:

Wherebouts do you live now?

I love a good dress. not every day, but every once and a while...
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Aye, quite love them.

Its better then the skanky trash most girls are wearing now-a-days, when the girl actually takes the time to pick an outfit that suits her well, and is classy, its that much hotter.
Though there are a few occations where dresses would be very much over-dressing, so she should be wary of those. But all in all, yes, dresses = sexy.
Best dirty pick-up line...
Quote by hide_the_beer
I wish you were my homework so I could slam you on my desk and do you all night long
Short, revealing dresses are horrible, especially on blonde, tanned girls.

However, long, flowing dresses are lovely, and so are ornate, frilly ones.
XIAOXI
Quote by Oh, hello.
The hemisphere where the water drains clockwise.

One can find both counterclockwise and clockwise flowing drains in both hemispheres. Some people would like you to believe that the Coriolis force affects the flow of water down the drain in sinks, bathtubs, or toilet bowls. Don’t believe them! The Coriolis force is simply too weak to affect such small bodies of water.

In his work “Sur les equations du movements relative des systems des corps” (1835) the French engineer Gaspard Gustav de Coriolis (1792-1843) first described this force. The Coriolis force is caused by the earth’s rotation. It responsible for air being pulled to the right (counterclockwise) in the Northern Hemisphere and to the left (clockwise) in the Southern Hemisphere.

The Coriolis Effect is the observed curved path of moving objects relative to the surface of the Earth. Hurricanes are good examples. They curve to the right in the northern hemisphere and to the left in the southern hemisphere. What makes the hurricanes move in this way is the Coriolis force.

What happens at the equator? The Coriolis force is too weak to operate on the moving air at the equator. This means that weather phenomena such as hurricanes are not observed at the equator, although they have been observed at 5 degrees above the equator. In fact, the Coriolis force pulls hurricanes away from the equator.

Quote by Oh, hello.

Do women there dress differently?
Quote by En_zed
One can find both counterclockwise and clockwise flowing drains in both hemispheres. Some people would like you to believe that the Coriolis force affects the flow of water down the drain in sinks, bathtubs, or toilet bowls. Don’t believe them! The Coriolis force is simply too weak to affect such small bodies of water.

In his work “Sur les equations du movements relative des systems des corps” (1835) the French engineer Gaspard Gustav de Coriolis (1792-1843) first described this force. The Coriolis force is caused by the earth’s rotation. It responsible for air being pulled to the right (counterclockwise) in the Northern Hemisphere and to the left (clockwise) in the Southern Hemisphere.

The Coriolis Effect is the observed curved path of moving objects relative to the surface of the Earth. Hurricanes are good examples. They curve to the right in the northern hemisphere and to the left in the southern hemisphere. What makes the hurricanes move in this way is the Coriolis force.

What happens at the equator? The Coriolis force is too weak to operate on the moving air at the equator. This means that weather phenomena such as hurricanes are not observed at the equator, although they have been observed at 5 degrees above the equator. In fact, the Coriolis force pulls hurricanes away from the equator.

I stand by my answer with full confidence now. Thank you.
Quote by al112987
Do women there dress differently?

For the most part. Every women does not dress the same. Yet, on occasion, girls sometimes find themselves wearing the same clothing as another member of the female agenda, and much fuss ensues.
Quote by Oh, hello.
I stand by my answer with full confidence now. Thank you.

ಠ_ಠ

Quote by En_zed
ಠ_ಠ

It's not like I said that the other hemisphere doesn't have water that drains clockwise. I merely stated the fact that the hemisphere that I live in does, which, according to your article, helps prove that.
I say yay. I'm a fan of many different styles on girls.

I would like to challenge whichever guy said he doesn't like skinny jeans and boots to fisticuffs.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by civildp1
I say yay. I'm a fan of many different styles on girls.

I would like to challenge whichever guy said he doesn't like skinny jeans and boots to fisticuffs.

I just don't think skinny jeans look that great. Especially things like skinny jeans, high heeled shoes, some boots are ok, I can bear skinny jeans into uggs (barely, but I can stomach it) but the whole skinny jeans into pointy toe shoes or heels or high heeled boots I think looks dumb.

Fight me.
Quote by al112987
I just don't think skinny jeans look that great. Especially things like skinny jeans, high heeled shoes, some boots are ok, I can bear skinny jeans into uggs (barely, but I can stomach it) but the whole skinny jeans into pointy toe shoes or heels or high heeled boots I think looks dumb.

Fight me.

I agree. Pants CAN be too tight.

When they're perfect though, they're perfect.
Quote by Orbit91
I never really thought about it, I prefer hoodies and jeans :/

*reads user title*
Ah okay.

I like summer dresses.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by pak1351
I like when they wear heels, but I hate uggs.

I mostly hate when they wear tights under skirts. That's just not fair.

What I hate most is the tights+uggs+north face denali jacket. Walk on any college campus during Jan. and you will see this outfit on literally 20% of the girls.

Quote by gunther_sucks
I agree. Pants CAN be too tight.

When they're perfect though, they're perfect.

Exactly, a perfect pair of pants fit a girl's form but doesn't make their legs look like sticks.
+1, they all have those north face fleeces with brown uggs or whatever company is cool this year.

I'm waiting for skirt today. It's along way off
More importantly, why are you on summer break while one of your fellow New Zealanders is admist a school shooting?
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Quote by pak1351
+1, they all have those north face fleeces with brown uggs or whatever company is cool this year.

I'm waiting for skirt today. It's along way off

I will never understand the public's fascination with that jacket. $170 for a fleece that does not function particularly well compared to other fleeces in it's price range is just beyond me. The fact that people love it so much only makes it that much more mind boggling to me.
Quote by pak1351
I like when they wear heels, but I hate uggs.

I mostly hate when they wear tights under skirts. That's just not fair.

I like both of the things you hate. I bet you secretly find them hawt, too.
I said yes, but it does depend on the type of dress and the girl.

i.e a hot LBD (little black dress) on a ham-girl would not look good....it would look like a whale wrapped in a bin liner.
Page 1 of 2