Page 1 of 3
So, everyone in my house forgotten that it was my birthday, and then I just get shouted at and things thrown at me for saying that I'm disappointed.

Cheer me up, /p/...
Ive had to write exams or study for exams on my bday for the last...4 years?
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.
that sucks, a few years ago for xmas my parents asked me what I wanted, and I told them I didn't want anything.

they gave me 1) an ice scraper for my windshield 2) car air fresheners and 3) AA batteries

It wasn't even wrapped up, they just handed it to me xmas morning haha.
You poor fellow, you can have my original copy of Blaster Master for the NES, mint condition too!

Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
happy birthday mate!
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Awwh that sucks

*BIG BIG BIG HUGS*

Happy birthday
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Have a hug!
*hug*
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
My avatar should cheer you up.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Awww that sucks. Everyone forgot my 15th birthday - until about 5pm when I burst into tears and told my family that none of them loved me lol. They haven't forgotten one since

Happy birthday - take advantage of it and guilt trip them into giving you a really cool christmas!
use this as a means of guilting ppl to buy you better gifts.

just approach it calmly, maturely, and logically and itll do wonders. trust me i do stuff like that all the time.
Viking/Folk Metal Group <--Join!
Quote by telemonster
I dont get the whole EMO thing.....kinda like vountering to get your ass kicked.

Quote by Night_Lights
What idiot puts Randy Rhoads and Dimebag above Hendrix in any guitar list?
Quote by Guitarlord44
well they were both better than hendrix
i don't want to hear about your stupid birthday. when i turned 17, i woke up excited about presents and breakfast in bed and got nothing. then i missed the bus and had to walk to school, which was an hour away,because the car was in the shop . parents were at work so i had to walk home too. i came home excited for presents and still nothing. i simply didn't get a single present. i asked my parents when i would get presents and they simply said i didn't deserve any.
Last edited by skaterskagg1 at Dec 5, 2008,
Quote by The Leader
You poor fellow, you can have my original copy of Blaster Master for the NES, mint condition too!

Steeviee
Quote by 100%guitarmad

███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Shakespeare died on his birthday, dude.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Happy birthday man!

UG loves you.
Quote by bokma
My first time hasn't come yet.. but when I does, I'm gonna die of stage fright

/p/? No.

Also for my birthday I didn't get anything either

so I'm going to hop on the hug bandwagon

*HUGS AIDY_DAMAGE*
Proud follower of Åkerfeldtism

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx
Uhh there was this guy who didn't get any of the questions in some exam so he put 2 pencils in his nose and headbutted the desk.. and died.. that's pretty stupid.

Quote by Zapht
use this as a means of guilting ppl to buy you better gifts.

just approach it calmly, maturely, and logically and itll do wonders. trust me i do stuff like that all the time.

Don't you think I've tried this? You don't know my Mother. Well, if you're familiar with Malcolm in the Middle, just imagine Lois with a British accent and you're pretty much there.

And Shakespeare died? Well, if I could crawl into a hole right now and die, I'd be glad to.
Happy Birthday, i hope it gets better for you and you have one as good as mine was yesterday.
sorry we're too interested in Kensai's birthday to pay attention to you
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
Ah damn. Happy birthday!

I'm guessing that the reason they were angry/yelling at you, is because they were feeling guilty/bad for forgetting your birthday. I wouldn't take it personally, mate.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
My avatar should cheer you up.

Holy crap! that is rather cheering!
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by gun4hire
sorry we're too interested in Kensai's birthday to pay attention to you

Fucking '08-ers... do you not know who I am? Of course, you've only been here 3 months, you know not of how I conquered Vincent 745!

Ah, that was awesome. Actually, thinking of him 'ureh'-ing makes me happier. Cheers, n00blet!
Quote by Aidy Damage
Fucking '08-ers... do you not know who I am? Of course, you've only been here 3 months, you know not of how I conquered Vincent 745!

Ah, that was awesome. Actually, thinking of him 'ureh'-ing makes me happier. Cheers, n00blet!

i've actually been lurking since around the time you joined. but i still dont remember who you are, sorry
Quote by Sonicxlover
Quote by gun4hire
i've actually been lurking since around the time you joined. but i still dont remember who you are, sorry

How can you not know who he is? If you've been lurking since then you haven't done a very good job of it, pal.

Happy birthday, Aidy! Hope it gets better for you
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
Quote by goth clash
How can you not know who he is? If you've been lurking since then you haven't done a very good job of it, pal.

Happy birthday, Aidy! Hope it gets better for you

is this guy really such a big deal. im starting to feel like a huge dick for not remembering you now. sorry TS, uhh...hug?
Quote by Sonicxlover
lol @ '/p/'

But stop whining, I thought you were going through heroin withdrawl; how is people forgetting your birthday worse than that?
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
aw aidy!
*hugs*

i had an even worse bday

my dad didnt call (he was on a trip to brazil) and I ****ing saw a pirate band play with 2 50 yr olds.
My girlfriend broke up with me on my birthday. True story.

But I think yours is worse because it's your family :/ Happy birthday dude.
Quote by Telestar
Trust me man, it's Smoke on the Water. Deep Purple only wrote one song.
Quote by Z_cup_boy
aw aidy!
*hugs*

i had an even worse bday

my dad didnt call (he was on a trip to brazil) and I ****ing saw a pirate band play with 2 50 yr olds.

or your friends completely ignoring your birthday because they're too busy celebrating another friend's birthday that's 2 days away, lmfao

Had a good time anyways, I'd take that over Aidy's situation any day.
Happy Birthday !!!!
Quote by blynd_snyper
yes we all need answers to xboys questions hurry up goddam it

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Founder And Member Of The " I Don't Masturbate Club "

TURNED 18 TODAY !!! (22/02)
Quote by Godsmack_IV
or your friends completely ignoring your birthday because they're too busy celebrating another friend's birthday that's 2 days away, lmfao

Had a good time anyways, I'd take that over Aidy's situation any day.

i dont talk to my friends lmao

i try to stay as far away as possible from the kids at my fschool

EVIL.
I got a thread from UG but not many congrats from friends and family. Just my brother and my grandmom called.

Here's something that will keep you company. I present you my special folder: http://s140.photobucket.com/albums/r8/kjell418/Women/
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Page 1 of 3