Page 1 of 2
You do not know me, but I have been watching you, and I am desperate. I also wanted an excuse to join this site, since I – eh – do not play guitar but have been stalking this forum and it seems too awesome/funny to not look away.

I has a question regarding Christmas presents and the inner workings of the male mind. This question has the potential to change my world as I know it. It might move me, shock me, upset me, make me go blind or lesbian, but I simply must know…

What would an average guy like best for Christmas: a remote-control toy helicopter or a remote-control toy plane? My dad (a male) says I should buy a helicopter, but I think the plane is better. Here are the pros and cons I’ve found for both:

Helicopter:
Good – Can be flown indoors. You don’t have to go outside to use it, so you don’t have to so much as get dressed to fly it. May be flown in the comfort of your own bedroom.
Bad – Might only be able to be flown indoors, depending on the kind of helicopter. It can only go up, down or to the sides. Can’t do tricks.

Airplane:
Good – Depending on the model, you can do tricks! It can fly to higher altitudes. It might also be flown indoors, depending on the model… I think.
Bad – Some can’t be flown inside. If you fly outside, it might get lost?

I NEED HALP. Which one should I get? Are there any pros or cons that I haven’t thought of yet? Does anyone here own one of those things…? I has no male friends online ATM, and I need answers soon. Thx and sorry for all this text.

EDIT: Darn it! I just realized this... I should have made a poll...
Last edited by random_stalker at Dec 5, 2008,

Find a way to make this be remote controlled. Then make it battle this:

Do it.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Oh, I really want that Jesus toy. I think the plane is better, myself. the helicopter is cool, but he'd get bored flying it in such a small space, and it does not do tricks.

Seriously, what's the issue with going outside? Is this man allergic to sunlight or something? If so, just buy him a hat as well.

Welcome to UG, by the way.
XIAOXI
I joined UG without a guitar because it looked funny, we should make a club

On topic: helecopter.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
that was probably one of the creepiest posts ive ever read...

anyways, ide go with helecopter. more "finess" to get it working, and just more fun to fly imo. a plane just goes. helecopters can go, go backwards, go side to side, or just....not go.
"Music is moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness, and a gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order and leads to all that is good, true, and beautiful"
Quote by random_stalker
My dad (a male)

Thanks for pointing that out
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Find a way to make this be remote controlled. Then make it battle this:

Do it.

Oh. My. God.

Best answer EVER. Where can I get the Stephen Hawking helicopter!? WHERE!?!?
Quote by el-ECTRO
I joined UG without a guitar because it looked funny, we should make a club

Awesome. Nice to know I'm not alone.
Quote by atthedrive-thru
an average guy? well that's easy, sex

but probably the helicopter

Sex him up a bit and then bust out the helicopter, he'll finish twice..haha.
Quote by random_stalker
Oh. My. God.

Best answer EVER. Where can I get the Stephen Hawking helicopter!? WHERE!?!?

Helicopter

If you feel Hawking needs back up, there's this:
Tag team partner

We can finally know who will win the battle between science and religion.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Dec 5, 2008,
Quote by Abunai X

Seriously, what's the issue with going outside? Is this man allergic to sunlight or something? If so, just buy him a hat as well.

, awesome
-

Quote by Abunai X
Oh, I really want that Jesus toy. I think the plane is better, myself. the helicopter is cool, but he'd get bored flying it in such a small space, and it does not do tricks.

Welcome to UG, by the way.

Lol. The outside world has many issues. But mostly, he just has little time and is also lazy (as am I). Thanks for the welcome. And that's what I think of the helicopter, too.
Quote by random_stalker
Awesome. Nice to know I'm not alone.

lol, I joined without a guitar. There are heaps like you - don't worry.
XIAOXI
I'm not gonna lie...

I joined because I have a guitar and wanted to do some guitar related stuff

... I ended up in the pit for quite a while now (see join date)

and I still don't fit in
Quote by numinis
I'm not gonna lie...

and I still don't fit in

There's your problem.
Quote by vintage x metal

^ But we love you all the same!

edit: to numinis

editedit: I lied, because JackoffJill is right...
Why does Stephen Hawking look like Conan O'Brien on that action figure?
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Do a helicopter with your penis. Trust me on this one. IF you don't get what I'm sayin, think about it, kapeesh?
Quote by numinis
I'm not gonna lie...

and I still don't fit in

Unless you've been sigged you don't fit in.

Actually the pit needs some sort of initiation ritual. that would be awesome.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
ok... lets give it a go

I killed 20 midgets today, they were sitting on my regular spot @ the dinner table and I was like

AY! get out of there you dwarfs

and they were like... burn the witch burn the witch

and I was like

WRAAAAAAAAAAAAAARG

and then I ate cheerios with lots and lots of milk

then I killed them again
That's nothing dude. I'm actually the reincarnation of L. Ron Hubbard. After my old body dropped, I felt like I needed a strapping young lad to inhabit.
Quote by vintage x metal

wait jack... top this!

I created jews

but I allso caused the holocaust

two wrongs make a right
Quote by numinis
wait jack... top this!

I created jews

but I allso caused the holocaust

two wrongs make a right

You didn't happen to write this book, did you? If so.. you may have caused the Holocaust.
Quote by vintage x metal

Definitely the helicopter. They make some really badass remote control helicopters.

To me, the whole model plane thing seems like more of a hobby that takes a lot of commitment, while a lot of those really cool helicopters they make are more just fun toys.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

You didn't happen to write this book, did you? If so.. you may have caused the Holocaust.

I only did the translation
Quote by random_stalker
You do not know me, but I have been watching you...

WAT

edit: Good god, just saw TS's username.
Quote by AmplifySilence
What?! UG gets stalked??

Yeah I thought we did the stalking...

How about this one?

In smaller scale...

and with a remote control...

If there isn't something like this in the stores I swear to God I will make one myself
all those little helicopters break within 30 minutes of use
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Quote by Random88
Is the guy you're buying for 8 years old?

If you think you're too mature to appreciate the joys of a remote control helicopter, you must be missing a large chunk of your soul.
Page 1 of 2