Nope, it's really not worth it.

Save up some more and buy a Peavey Vyppyr or something simmilar.

Or if you're deadset on something like a V-Amp a Line 6 P.O.D should do the trick.
what are you buying it for? Its fun to just playu around with all the different effects, but im not a big fan of it or other behringer pedals. It doesnt sound to good and is plastic. If your on a budget around there id rather get a digitech rp series, however if you can go more a line6 pod would do better. Any reason you want multi effect over stomp boxeS?
Quote by enalsisiht
what are you buying it for? Its fun to just playu around with all the different effects, but im not a big fan of it or other behringer pedals. It doesnt sound to good and is plastic. If your on a budget around there id rather get a digitech rp series, however if you can go more a line6 pod would do better. Any reason you want multi effect over stomp boxeS?

i just thought it would be less pricey than to buy each effect i wanted thats all.
thanks for the sugestions,btw is the boss gt-8 similar.what do you think of it?

"Battle not with monsters,
lest ye become a monster,
and if you gaze into the abyss,
the abyss gazes also into you
."

it sounds heaps better recorded onto the computer than it does as an effects pedal
Quote by samburl
it sounds heaps better recorded onto the computer than it does as an effects pedal

youre talking about the gt-8?

"Battle not with monsters,
lest ye become a monster,
and if you gaze into the abyss,
the abyss gazes also into you
."

I have one.
It's meh.
Very digital sounding unless you mess with the cab modeling.
You can get usable tone out of it for about any genre.
But, nothing special.
You'd be better off saving your money.
Quote by samburl

exactly. i have this unit and a bass rack vamp. i've been very pleased with the recorded tones I've gotten.
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
I think that Στην συσκευασία συμπεριλαμβάνεται διπλό πετάλι ποδιού που επιτρέπει την εναλλάγη μεταξύ preset ήχων τροφοδοτικό και θήκη μεταφοράς...but that's just my opinion.

Behringer stuff is pretty low quality.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!