I just found out my school has a 2 hour delay, and today is a half day.
We'll be in school for roughly an hour.

What are some other decisions made by your school that just make you say "...what?"
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Don't go.

I once got told off for not going to school when I was only required for an hour but it'd take me longer to get home...
they do that so they don't have to have a makeup day later. I would just not go.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I'm not planning to, but it 's still just ridiculous.
whatthefedit:
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
they do that so they don't have to have a makeup day later. I would just not go.

We've got five or six snow days built into the calendar, and we haven't had any yet.
Quote by Tire Me.

Quote by Bubbles516
Its super effective!
Quote by Z_cup_boy
When they make school start at 8:02 and school end at 2:58

....the ****?

some schools do that because of bus times

but its still stupid
how does your school have a delay?

did it get caught in traffic??

Also they are open because it id governement regulation for the school to be open for so many days per year. So look at this way, them staying open today means they dont have to make up for it some other time, which would probably be a full days school or something. Count yourself lucky
This has happened to me, but they usually just extend the day another hour, because they feel the need to make us actually learn something.
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
It's a snow delay, and we have snow days built into the calendar. That means we wouldn't have to make this day up, because we plan for it happening every year. In fact, we don't get the planned snow days back-so if school doesn't get canceled, we're there for a few extra days.
I just did the math and each class is going to be less than 5 minutes.
Quote by Tire Me.

Quote by Bubbles516
Its super effective!
haha this happened to me last year...I just sucked it up and went...event though there was 5 inches of snow on the ground