hey i was wondering has anyone made or seen a les paul with H/S/H configuration?
or is it just a stupid idea?
This next band asked me to read this 'Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden and Molly Hatchet all had sex and now please welcome their two-headed baby 'Tenacious D '

myspace.com/dinosaur_sandwich
don't think there is such a thing unless some rich guy has got a custom
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Buy a router and do it yourself
When altitude dropping, my ears started popping. One more red nightmare...
My Floyd'ed LP is the following:

P90-P90-Hum/Sustainer
S-S-Hum/Sustainer
H-H-Hum/Sustainer

Buy P-Rails
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
yeah thats what i mean like not one to buy but would it go alright.
cause for ages ive had ideas going about for a build i wanna do.
This next band asked me to read this 'Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden and Molly Hatchet all had sex and now please welcome their two-headed baby 'Tenacious D '

Never seen 1 with H/S/H. DOnt see to many with single coils at all. And dont see many models with H/H/H. May not be a bad idea just different. Warmoth would do it or you can do it with a router. But you would need to find a beveled single coil pickup ring something Ive never seen.
yeah true
well the idea behind the whole project is
SHRED PAUL
haha
but yeah anyone know it its possible to get 24 fret les paul neck? cause i dont think i could shape one

not that hard, rasp and sandpaper and your good to go
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
yeah i look at threads on here and junk and see them make it from nothing and think dayum thats nice wish i could do it
haha

argh you cant do one in kisake
i done one before in it but they dont have lps for soem reason.
anyways it goes like this
*regular shape and all that
*24 frets
*H/S/H
*string thru
*all black binding but not on the neck
*and for paint i was thinking (but probably not possible with my skill) trans black finish with a bullseye overlay sorta thing in solid black

dunno bout pickups and all that though