Page 1 of 2
10 years but will be free after 2 years because of good behaviour, or at least thats how the thing goes here.
******A Console Cowboy****** 1
Quote by Daneeka
10 years but will be free after 2 years because of good behaviour, or at least thats how the thing goes here.

i think its got to be minimum of 15
Pardon me but I rarely watch the news anymore, and I am ignorant...what has OJ done this time?
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
Should've pulled the chewbacca defense.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
umm, excuse my ignorance, but who is OJ?
I see you're not using the UG black theme

Originally posted by GOD
akm_202, i now announce you, king of awesome. You may bow down to me.
I didn't even know what he did.

(murder, or something like that I think, anyway I don't really give a feck)
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by Thebiz
Pardon me but I rarely watch the news anymore, and I am ignorant...what has OJ done this time?

Armed robbery

He will die in prison, not of old age... just no one likes him

10-15 years though
Quote by Laces Out Danny
I didn't even know what he did.

(murder, or something like that I think, anyway I don't really give a feck)
Armed robbery this time I think.

And I think the real queastion here is how many cons will OJ go down on in his 1st week, not how long will he go down for.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Armed robbery this time I think.

And I think the real queastion here is how many cons will OJ go down on in his 1st week, not how long will he go down for.

Zing!
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
They'll give him 15...but he'll get out before his sentence is up. And lets face it, jail for celebrities isn't terrible, unless you're a sex offender...or Michael Vick. Leavenworth isn't a fun place to be regardless of who you are.
I had no problems with OJ until he tried to release that book, "if I did it"
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
OJ Simpson is an American Hero.

He was aquitted of murder and you may be a racist and like to say he killed people but no matter what you may think or what may have happened in the eyes of the Court he is not guilty.

OJ will stand before the court as a first time offender - as he has never been convicted of a crime. I am hoping the court goes easy on him.

I don't know if you guys ever saw the video of Fred Goldman and Ron Goldman dancing with blow up air guitars to Bob Seager's 'Old Time Rock and Roll' but I have. If OJ killed Ron he should get a medal.

As far as Fred Goldman, he has made millions of dollars off his son's death and has been profiting since the beginning. Plus I hate that mustache.

If Fred Goldman is such a bad azz let him go a few rounds with The Juice and see who wins. Vince McMann could produce this for PPV.

Now, back to OJ Simpson - American Football hero

The guy was the first one to rush 2000 yards in a season, he had a regular season game named after him (The "OJ Bowl") because the team who won would get to draft him, he was 2nd on the NFL's all-time rushing list; he now stands at 16th. He was named NFL Player of the Year in 1973, and played in six Pro Bowls. Simpson was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 1985, his first year of eligibility.

Simpson also won the Walter Camp Award in 1967 and was a two-time consensus All-American.

He ran in the USC sprint relay quartet that broke the world record at the NCAA track championships in Provo, Utah in June 1967.

In 1968, he rushed for 1,709 yards and 22 touchdowns, earning the Heisman Trophy, the Maxwell Award, and the Walter Camp Award that year. He still holds the record for the Heisman's largest margin of victory, defeating the runner-up by 1,750 points. In the 1969 Rose Bowl where #2 USC faced #1 Ohio State, Simpson threw a costly interception and fumbled the ball in a 16-27 loss in his final college game.

Also - he made a great movie with Lorenzo Llamas where he plays a cop.

Some of his lines are, "The whole world knows you're guilty, why don't you be a man and admit it".

"Want me to go into the box and beat a confession out of her?" (the "box" is a police interregation room to you non-USA people)

"It's payback time bi+ch" = after he sneaks up behind a criminal and cuts her neck with a knife.

Another awesome thing about O.J. is his role in the Towering Inferno and he is also the namesake of a good drink - The Bloody Nicole - It is vodka, OJ and tomato with coke around the rim of the glass.

OJ Simpson - real American Hero framed by racists.

If someone stole all my stuff I would probably demand it back too. This is total BS

Oh, and for the record - OJ - while in Vegas - also golfs with Guitar Builder to the Stars - Ed Roman.
Last edited by Tone Tubby at Dec 5, 2008,
Quote by Tone Tubby

He was aquitted of murder and you may be a racist and like to say he killed people but no matter what you may think or what may have happened in the eyes of the Court he is not guilty.

I would've believed that, until be penned this book:

-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
After i watched the case:

He will get life sentence,...

...but will be free after 2 years because of good behaviour.
******A Console Cowboy****** 1
Quote by Tone Tubby
Wall of text

Why, thank you for that very erm...interesting history lesson. I couldn't be bothered to read past the first line because you implied that everyone who thinks OJ killed the guy is a racist.

Oh and it's McMahon, not McMann.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I had no problems with OJ until he tried to release that book, "if I did it"

I wasn't watching the news or aware of current affairs at all at the time, but when I found out he did, this was me: Why the hell would you release a book titled that?

Also:
'
I think it's a marketing ploy, but look at the words in red
Quote by Tone Tubby

OJ will stand before the court as a first time offender - as he has never been convicted of a crime. I am hoping the court goes easy on him.

I don't know if you guys ever saw the video of Fred Goldman and Ron Goldman dancing with blow up air guitars to Bob Seager's 'Old Time Rock and Roll' but I have. If OJ killed Ron he should get a medal.

As far as Fred Goldman, he has made millions of dollars off his son's death and has been profiting since the beginning. Plus I hate that mustache.

If Fred Goldman is such a bad azz let him go a few rounds with The Juice and see who wins. Vince McMann could produce this for PPV.

Now, back to OJ Simpson - American Football hero

The guy was the first one to rush 2000 yards in a season, he had a regular season game named after him (The "OJ Bowl") because the team who won would get to draft him, he was 2nd on the NFL's all-time rushing list; he now stands at 16th. He was named NFL Player of the Year in 1973, and played in six Pro Bowls. Simpson was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 1985, his first year of eligibility.

Simpson also won the Walter Camp Award in 1967 and was a two-time consensus All-American.

He ran in the USC sprint relay quartet that broke the world record at the NCAA track championships in Provo, Utah in June 1967.

In 1968, he rushed for 1,709 yards and 22 touchdowns, earning the Heisman Trophy, the Maxwell Award, and the Walter Camp Award that year. He still holds the record for the Heisman's largest margin of victory, defeating the runner-up by 1,750 points. In the 1969 Rose Bowl where #2 USC faced #1 Ohio State, Simpson threw a costly interception and fumbled the ball in a 16-27 loss in his final college game.

Some of his lines are, "The whole world knows you're guilty, why don't you be a man and admit it".

"Want me to go into the box and beat a confession out of her?" (the "box" is a police interregation room to you non-USA people)

"It's payback time bi+ch" = after he sneaks up behind a criminal and cuts her neck with a knife.

Another awesome thing about O.J. is his role in the Towering Inferno and he is also the namesake of a good drink - The Bloody Nicole - It is vodka, OJ and tomato with coke around the rim of the glass.

OJ Simpson - real American Hero framed by racists.

If someone stole all my stuff I would probably demand it back too. This is total BS

Oh, and for the record - OJ - while in Vegas - also golfs with Guitar Builder to the Stars - Ed Roman.

wrong.

he's a dick, you're an idiot

EDIT: also, noone outside of the US gives a flying **** about american football.
anybody else just want the judge to stand up and say

"Fo life homie, fo life!"

?
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by fretsonfire74
I wasn't watching the news or aware of current affairs at all at the time, but when I found out he did, this was me: Why the hell would you release a book titled that?

Also:
'
I think it's a marketing ploy, but look at the words in red

That was forced legally by the father of the guy OJ murdered

He was running OJs life practically as revenge

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Goldman

And look at what he did to the real cover:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/If_I_Did_It

In August 2007, a Florida bankruptcy court awarded the rights to the book to the Goldman family partially to satisfy an unpaid civil judgment. The title of the book was expanded to If I Did It: Confessions of the Killer and comments were added to the original manuscript by the Goldman family, the book's ghostwriter Pablo Fenjves, and journalist Dominick Dunne.[4] In this new form, the book was published in September 2007.
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
Last edited by Liam. at Dec 5, 2008,
Thug fo' life. Jailed fo' life. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
He should be acquitted for his work on the Naked Gun films.
Quote by CoreysMonster
wrong.

he's a dick, you're an idiot

EDIT: also, noone outside of the US gives a flying **** about american football.

Yeah, well - nobody in the US gives a flying ++++ about the rest of the world - except the illegal immigrents who come here because their loser country sucks.

America leads.

The world follows.
Quote by Tone Tubby
Yeah, well - nobody in the US gives a flying ++++ about the rest of the world - except the illegal immigrents who come here because their loser country sucks.

America leads.

The world follows.

Not really http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Development_Index#2007.2F2008_report
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
It's official. 6 years to life and bail pending appeal denied.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by CoreysMonster
also, noone outside of the US gives a flying **** about american football.

False. I live in Canada and I swear by this magnificent sport. (*JUST LOOK AT MY PROFILE PIC!*)

Also there are cities in Europe that has a US Football Team (Berlin's Thunder, etc...)

You all made me wanna watch the Naked Gun trilogy. He was awesome in those movies.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by DirtyMakik
You all made me wanna watch the Naked Gun trilogy. He was awesome in those movies.

He should be let off with a slap on the wrists just for this.
Quote by Tone Tubby

Quite fitting for OJ...
Quote by Tone Tubby

... Really?

By the way, I stopped reading that wall of text right there.

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
i hope oj drops the soap
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.

harryberg1's phone number :401-787-3317
Quote by Retro Rocker
He should be let off with a slap on the wrists just for this.

He's a good actor ("no ****, sherlock") and the "fact" that he killed his wife won't change anything to that!
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by DirtyMakik
He's a good actor ("no ****, sherlock") and the "fact" that he killed his wife won't change anything to that!

Wives are over-rated anyway.
Quote by Retro Rocker
Wives are over-rated anyway.

Don't bash on his acting/football playing because of what he does to his loved/unloved ones, this is two worlds apart.
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Page 1 of 2