Page 1 of 2
Hey UG, like Ohmaigawds, LONG TIME LURKER (for years thanks to google almost exclusively referring me to this site when looking for tabs), first time poster here, as of yesterday, and i have one question of critical importance to ask you... In addition to satisfying all my guitar related inquiries, is there any chance that I might be able to find some lulz here too?
This is the kind of jokes I like to make:

Q: What's the difference between Max Factor and Quantum Theorists?
A: Max Factor has models that work.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by DrivenMind
Hey UG, like Ohmaigawds, LONG TIME LURKER (for years thanks to google almost exclusively referring me to this site when looking for tabs), first time poster here, as of yesterday, and i have one question of critical importance to ask you... In addition to satisfying all my guitar related inquiries, is there any chance that I might be able to find some lulz here too?

Yes. Welcome to the pit! lolololololol.
Quote by Kensai

Zing!
Quote by Kensai

Oh my God ...

Quote by Kensai

Quote by Kensai

lolz were had
Your join date is November 07, and you admit you are a long time lurker. It's quite likely you already have had a look at the pit and already know if there are 'lulz' here.

Whether the pit has 'lulz' or not is not really something to make a thread about. I'm sure you can decide for yourself if the pit is funny or not, and I don't think you need ultimate guitar's help.

If you made this thread just to say hi, there is a thread for that in the new members Q&A forum.
hey, said Peter to Jesus, watch the gate for a minute, will ya? I'm a get some coffee...
Okay said jesus... only a few seconds later, an old guy appeared and Jesus asked: hey dude, what's your name?
The men replies: dude, I really can't remember...
then jesus asks: well, how'd you die?
the man replies: I dunno dude, sorry... the only thing I remember is thet I'm a carpenter...
Jesus said: ...d..d... Dad?
The old man: Pinnoccio????

^^
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
ts join date confuzzles me...

u just post tabs and sh*t since then, and now ur in the pit? is that it?
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by kilbie
Your join date is November 07, and you admit you are a long time lurker. It's quite likely you already have had a look at the pit and already know if there are 'lulz' here.

Whether the pit has 'lulz' or not is not really something to make a thread about. I'm sure you can decide for yourself if the pit is funny or not, and I don't think you need ultimate guitar's help.

If you made this thread just to say hi, there is a thread for that in the new members Q&A forum.

....says the man with the custom title "Super Noob".
TS, the only lulzworthy thing in The Pit is Kensai's posts.

Otherwise you'll be wasting your life.
Quote by Chen-min
TS, the only lulzworthy thing in The Pit is Kensai's posts.

Otherwise you'll be wasting your life.

true i do believe

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Negative. I haven't actually started browsing these forums until just recently. I don't recall why exactly I signed up in the first place, other than the fact that I knew I would eventually be spending some time post whoring this place up.
Quote by DrivenMind
Negative. I haven't actually started browsing these forums until just recently. I don't recall why exactly I signed up in the first place, other than the fact that I knew I would eventually be spending some time post whoring this place up.

hmm... you make a compelling arguement..

*SMACK!*

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
Quote by DrivenMind

Shhhhhh, don't let him know that. We have to try to lure him into the clutches of the pit!

Just kidding...
seriously though, we have to lead this kid to his doom!
Quote by DrivenMind

you *****:P
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Quote by Kensai

Q: Why won't Heisenbergs' operators live in the suburbs?
A: They don't commute
Quote by DrivenMind
*PARRY!*

Nice Try.

Ohh, this dudes clever. Just watch your manhole, this has happened before...
Why do you feel the need to claim how long you've been here? You think you will get some sort of prestige bonus? Think the other users will respect you? Despite the fact that you probably go on /b/ reguarly but are too afraid to post, so you come here, infecting us with your immature, hate-driven filth, im sure you are just a 13 y/o boy trying to pass the time.
Could someone direct me to the main rules of the UG forum, so I will know what is an isn't allowed.
Quote by herby190
....says the man with the custom title "Super Noob".

Now... there is a really cool trick with my title. Look just below the title. You see my avatar? Now look carefully at the avatar and then at the title. Do you get it?

I know it's not really that funny, but I am too lazy to change it. I think I have had the avatar and title for over a year.
Quote by DrivenMind
Could someone direct me to the main rules of the UG forum, so I will know what is an isn't allowed.

It's only a few clicks away, unless you have arthiritis don't be a lazy git.
Quote by kilbie
Now... there is a really cool trick with my title. Look just below the title. You see my avatar? Now look carefully at the avatar and then at the title. Do you get it?

I know it's not really that funny, but I am too lazy to change it. I think I have had the avatar and title for over a year.

Actually I like it, I was just looking for the kind of cheap shot that I always go for here in The Pit...
Quote by herby190
Ohh, this dudes clever. Just watch your manhole, this has happened before...

And to the other guy, duh you clearly get a prestige bonus in e-respect with an earlier join date. That's like being friends with the guy who invented Extenze, before he sold his product to the rest of the world. Your d*ck was just bigger than everyone elses.
Quote by DrivenMind

And to the other guy, duh you clearly get a prestige bonus in e-respect with an earlier join date. That's like being friends with the guy who invented Extenze, before he sold his product to the rest of the world. Your d*ck was just bigger than everyone elses.

I have no idea what you are talking about.
Quote by kilbie

That is so daringly crafty on your behalf. You must go trolling in your noob camouflage looking for people like me to intimidate... But I warn. I might be armed...

To the teeth.
Quote by DrivenMind

Go to the page with all the different threads in the pit. Look at the top. You will see an announcement with the rules in it. You should also look at the forbidden threads sticky. It will be one of the threads near the top of all the threads in the pit. You should also have a look in the new members Q&A forum, you will find a thread there called 'Important: New members FAQ'. I think you will find some useful information in those threads.
Quote by Valderama
I have no idea what you are talking about.

You made reference to someone mentioning their join date, and chastised them what appeared to be a join date superiority complex. I made an very sarcastic analogy agreeing with you, in reference to people comparing e-dic*s. I'm sure someone got the idea.
Quote by kilbie
Go to the page with all the different threads in the pit. Look at the top. You will see an announcement with the rules in it. You should also look at the forbidden threads sticky. It will be one of the threads near the top of all the threads in the pit. You should also have a look in the new members Q&A forum, you will find a thread there called 'Important: New members FAQ'. I think you will find some useful information in those threads.

10-4. Making my way there now.
Read the rules. I will keep my intellectual game face on while browsing outside The Pit.
act like that, no pit for you...
Quote by LordBishek
Apparently not, or you wouldn't have triple posted

He must be punished now . . .

He must be sent to . . .

the ISLE!

*Dramatic Music*
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
It was in the "Other Rules" section. I didn't get to it until after I had already committed the aforementioned behavioral forum atrocity. My bad.

:*(
Quote by LordBishek
What Isle? We have an Isle?

Great . . .

Thanks for ruining the dramatic moment. Did you not notice the dramatic music? All you had to do was come up with some crazy beast that would anally rape the TS, or some horrible punishment that would occur on said Isle, and you ****ed it up.

Thanks for totally leaving me hanging.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
Page 1 of 2