is it like a bass flip?don't do it, that's the only thing:P
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
i immediatelt thought of this gif i saw of a spinning strat wen i saw this thread.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by SlipknotRule93
i immediatelt thought of this gif i saw of a spinning strat wen i saw this thread.

Post it! Post it!
Don't do it. You'll look like a complete idiot.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
No, unless you can afford a new guitar altogether. I've wanted to do them but never do in fear that the 300 dollars dished out for my guitar will be wasted on stupidity.
I would think you would get tangled up, one thing to remember is to use straplocks, otherwise the button might come loose and your guitar will become airborne.

I have only tried it once, the guitar stopped halfway around my head, came down dragging me back by the neck, could have been a whole lot worse if it wasn't a squier strat, never gonna try that again, don't see much point.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by chris_red

Sick. And that's not meant positively.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Would have been so much funnier if it hit the bassplayer or the drummer in the back. Then I'd see the point. Now I don't.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
the rythym guitarist in my band knows how to do it, it's pretty cool. you just need some balls, all the queefs going "don't." are well, queefs.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Would have been so much funnier if it hit the bassplayer or the drummer in the back. Then I'd see the point. Now I don't.

yea, I was really waiting for that to come
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Quote by chris_red

Holy **** that is awesome

EDIT: What band is that?
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Last edited by BenFoffenbock at Dec 5, 2008,
I dunno, I think you pretty much look like Pete Wentz when you do that, but hey, if it's your cup of tea, go ahead, but get a SECURE strap if you've got a prized guitar, because if not, that thing is taking a stage dive.
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
I agree with the Pete Wentz comment.

It seems like a pretty useless talent if you aren't already a professional, getting paid to entertain people. Otherwise that's could be a very costly foul up.
Quote by adatya!
the rythym guitarist in my band knows how to do it, it's pretty cool. you just need some balls, all the queefs going "don't." are well, queefs.

I know how to do it, too. What I'm asking is, is it safe to do with a cable on the guitar.
Quote by Insanitydenied
I dunno, I think you pretty much look like Pete Wentz when you do that, but hey, if it's your cup of tea, go ahead, but get a SECURE strap if you've got a prized guitar, because if not, that thing is taking a stage dive.

It's the audience's cup of tea anyway. My band could always use a little more screams from the crowd.
Quote by BenFoffenbock
Holy **** that is awesome

EDIT: What band is that?

Pretty sure it's Saosin. Their guitarist is pretty well known for them.
Quote by herby190
Post it! Post it!

ok

but what he means is this

Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."