I have a boss me-20 now and i think it sucks so im gonna sell it. Should i buy a zoom g7.1ut for $220? It looks good but does it sound good?
The ME-20 looks alright, cant go wrong with a tube in your multi effects though

Zoom also seem to be the equivilant of MIJ Squires.
Basically the Japanese make really good quality stuff.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone SG Special Customshop
Jackson JS30RR

Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss Metal Zone
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Ibanez Lo Fi
Behringer Tuner

Marshall AVT100X

Quote by IUseAPurplePick
Quote by Joshrocker48
I Use a purple pick.

+1
Quote by cmbhongkong
*advertising blabla*
*advertising link*

I don't think that's allowed here
*reported*
Don't close the thread though, just delete the advertising post!
Quote by _lol_wut_
I have a boss me-20 now and i think it sucks so im gonna sell it. Should i buy a zoom g7.1ut for $220? It looks good but does it sound good?

You shouldn't have bought a ME-20 before trying it. It's not very smart to buy something, only to find out afterwards that it sucks. I suggest you sell it and buy a used ME-50. That will be the best choice for you. Only, make sure you TRY BEFORE YOU BUY!
Quote by dunda130
The ME-20 looks alright, cant go wrong with a tube in your multi effects though

Zoom also seem to be the equivilant of MIJ Squires.
Basically the Japanese make really good quality stuff.

Schecter is the japanese(korean) make of really good quality stuff. Squire is a demonstration of the proper way to cut corners. Gibson and Fender have been competing for a while in that area.

As for multieffects, let me spam the Line 6 floor POD plus in here. Does so much more stuff that zoom can't touch and none come close to for the price ($200)
Quote by ZeGuitarist
You shouldn't have bought a ME-20 before trying it. It's not very smart to buy something, only to find out afterwards that it sucks. I suggest you sell it and buy a used ME-50. That will be the best choice for you. Only, make sure you TRY BEFORE YOU BUY!

i heard theres a delay when changing patches in the me-50, so thats why i dun wanna get it...
Quote by _lol_wut_
i heard theres a delay when changing patches in the me-50, so thats why i dun wanna get it...

You "heard"? As in, you tested it and noticed? Or heard somebody else saying that? It's a huge difference.. Like I said, TRY BEFORE YOU BUY, you never know you might like it!