I think Christmas is awesome.

It is the only time of the year where you can give someone something that says, "I love you this many dollars worth".

If someone gives you a cheap gift or something you don't like you know they do not like you.
i dunno. my band likes each other. were all friends. should we be obligated to give each other gifts?
XBL GamerTag = IAmSentient6

My gear:
Ibanez Artist
ESP ltd Viper 200
Schecter Diamond 8

Amps:
Marhshall MG30 (for sale)
Line 6 Spider III Half Stack (mine forever)
Interested in Melodic Thrash Metal? ALUSTRIUM AND LAST NAIL DRIVEN!
People are limited by a budget so you never really get the true value of how much they love you.

Unless you're unloved, in that case you may get the true value.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Or it could mean that the economic down-turn has left them in a position where they simply can't afford much.

But in your case.... Yes... They don't like you.
I think people should have to pass a course before they're allowed to post in the Pit.

On topic: ... and? Why is this thread worthy? You know we have blogs here aswell.
Quote by Skierinanutshel
heck, my girlfriend doesnt have a source of income/money (hooray for poor college kids!) but even if she gives me a hug, that is all i would want for Christmas, and i know that she loves me more than any other person out there.

/sappy

+1.

We may or may not be talking about the same girl.

>.>
The amount of money doesn't make a good gift...its the thought that counts. My wife doesn't want to spend more than $200 bucks...so she is buying me a bottle of liquor and paying for my next tattoo. And that's why I love her!
Quote by Skierinanutshel
heck, my girlfriend doesnt have a source of income/money (hooray for poor college kids!) but even if she gives me a hug, that is all i would want for Christmas, and i know that she loves me more than any other person out there.

/sappy

oh so sweet..... I want a hug too
Quote by fretsonfire74
+1.

We may or may not be talking about the same girl.

>.>

is she right now knitting a scarf? if so, that would be freaky. but yeah, she is knitting me a beanie, with ear flaps and a pom-pom on top (at least that is what she told me....i know nothing else about it). and i'm gonna hold on to/wear that hat as long as i live, even if it is bright pink.

/oh heck, it's love so it's alright.
Quote by Kensai
People are limited by a budget so you never really get the true value of how much they love you.

Unless you're unloved, in that case you may get the true value.

kensai, I have withdrawn 20 euros from your account.

the true value of how much i love you is -20 Euros.