Hey guys!

After 2 days of full working on this new song, it's finally finished!
I think it's my best work I've ever made.
It's a song with some structure like Linkin Park (ofcourse without rapping) and good lead work like...me ;P.
Also, I have worked a lot on my vocals, so I am really curious what you guys think about that!
All feedback is welcome, and C4C !

Link: http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Pr0teZT/ [There: Torn Apart].

Thanks !
Guitarist for: Delain, Arrow Haze, Vengeance, Tri-Head and others.

Official Endorser/Clinicer of:

Aristides Guitars
Not too shabby. You've definitely got potential. I can't really point out any improvements to be made off hand. I'm not too crazy about the intro, but I'd wait to see what everyone else says.

All in all, great job. Keep up the good work!
Very good, i like.
Its not really my cup of tea but its good, can hear alot of zakk wylde influence coming through no?
Good work.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
@Synth: Thank you so much mate!

@Alkaline: Thanks dude ! Yeah well it's not really one of my biggest influence, but I know my playing has some resemblance with his, and ofcourse it is an honour to be mentioned in 1 sentence with him^^.

Aristides Guitars
Anyone else?

Aristides Guitars
Just to let you know (god knows I don't give a ****) you're not supposed to bump posts with things like "anyone else" (which iirc is given as specific example of what not to do). Anyway, I think the intro sounds really good and then everything gets kind of cluttered and generic sounding. I don't like the sound of the vocals very much but I tend to not like vocals so that doesn't mean anything. I don't really know much about music, so I shouldn't be talking anyway. I just felt like a dick posting my awful song without listening to anyone else's work.
Quote by thelonesoldier
Just to let you know (god knows I don't give a ****) you're not supposed to bump posts with things like "anyone else" (which iirc is given as specific example of what not to do). Anyway, I think the intro sounds really good and then everything gets kind of cluttered and generic sounding. I don't like the sound of the vocals very much but I tend to not like vocals so that doesn't mean anything. I don't really know much about music, so I shouldn't be talking anyway. I just felt like a dick posting my awful song without listening to anyone else's work.

Ah, didn't really know that, thanks for letting me know!
Also thanks for your feedback mate^^.

Aristides Guitars
I think you've got a decent song here. I like the intro, the riffs are nice as well. The vocals aren't the best but they work for the song. They aren't super polished but they're getting good. They are a little muddy in the mix, the guitars kind of overpower them at times. The leads fit well over the song, the harmonized section is great but the volume spikes a little too much. Maybe a little to much delay and reverb at times, both on the vocals and leads. Pretty cool though, I think overall the guitars are a tad to loud but a cool song nonetheless.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1016026