Page 1 of 2

Who's watching it?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
you?
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
I've caught one or two episodes.
But my Sky box is being pretty weird lately, so I keep missing it.
Lost all channels for a couple of days, then lose sky channels but not terrestrial.
Then the TV goes on standby on its own three or four times.

I think they need to come investigate my house...
i watch it once in a while - pretty good a little bit of originality for once
the guys dad is the ****t
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
Quote by skizoman05
i watch it once in a while - pretty good a little bit of originality for once
the guys dad is the ****t

I know yeah. But they're making the jokes more and more shocking. It started off with him saying things like, 'oh no, I just pissed myself' near the beginning of the season, but now in episode nine he goes 'uh oh... I just got an erection.'
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Why do you think they want Olivia? Same reason as Massive Dynamic?

Looks like they're probably working for them though.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
I like it. I've been watching it this evening. It's now 0518 and I'm still watching. FFS.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
as an x files fan, i can not bring myself to watch this show. its against my religion.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Resurrecting the old Fringe thread.

We've got six new episodes including tonight's. What did you guys think? Will the Observer react to the mini-Observer (his kidlet???)? What became of Jones at the end of "Ability", and is it linked to the "monster" alluded to in the trailor for next week?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

wtf is fringe?
Quote by SoftOath
u mean grammar nazi...wait

grammar jesus = grammar nazi...then ....jesus = nazi!!!

omg

Quote by Zugunruhe
*squishes allan143 with a rolled up newspaper*

ok, now everyone can agree that mosquitoes are douchebags.

8/7/09 Night of the Pear II (i was there)
I actually like the first few episodes because of all the conspiracy theory stuff but then it just went downhill i think.
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
I'm watching this right now, and I'm wondering to myself, why is there not a thread for this already? It seems to fit the Pit's love of sci fi shows?

For anyone watching, the shapeshifters are back and trying to open up to the other side.
Life's shit
Woah, someone wanna give me hand wiping the dust?
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Super Scout uses REVIVE!

It's not very effective because nobody in the Pit watches Fringe, apparently. I tried and was not successful.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Fringe is possibly the best TV show on at the moment.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
^It's improved mightily over the last few episodes.

The CSI pattern is kind of fading into the background, a more continuous storyline is emerging now which is great.
What have we learned.....

Words are weightless here on earth,
because they're free

.....from this wee exercise?
Quote by con job
^It's improved mightily over the last few episodes.

The CSI pattern is kind of fading into the background, a more continuous storyline is emerging now which is great.

Is it? That would be excellent. I've barely seen any this spring (partially because my watching buddy has been busy during that time slot )

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

^Yeah, for a lot of the season it's kept the same CSI template but over the last few episodes, the cases are starting to involve the same people and a storyline has emerged that has been there for at least the last 4 or 5 episodes.
What have we learned.....

Words are weightless here on earth,
because they're free

.....from this wee exercise?
Spoiler alert!

can you believe that Peter found out that he's not a part of our universe? I swear the man is a genius.
Life's shit
The season finale a couple weeks ago was a HUGE bomb. Don't want to wait til September to find out what happens
Quote by bklinger83
The season finale a couple weeks ago was a HUGE bomb. Don't want to wait til September to find out what happens

Oh no, I haven't caught up that far yet

Why such a long break?
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Oh no, I haven't caught up that far yet

Why such a long break?

Twas the season finale.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by SteveHouse
Twas the season finale.

hmm. That just seems like quite a long break. Anyway. I'm like half way through s3 now so I'll find out soon enough. I don't think I can stretch them out to september though
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
hmm. That just seems like quite a long break. Anyway. I'm like half way through s3 now so I'll find out soon enough. I don't think I can stretch them out to september though

That's how American TV works. Season starts in the fall, might briefly slip into reruns during December and/or have an inconsequential Christmas epi, and runs through spring. Summer = desolate as a result, letting USA network shows have a chance to get some popularity.

More than you wanted to know, I'm sure

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

best show on tv, like the yin yang one universe cannot exist without the other....and if peter never existed will he be back?
Hey. I'm no regular to the Pit but I swear I will post here every freaking DAY if that's what it takes. Fringe is F'ing awesome, the best show on TV since at least Lost, has the potential to be better. So Senorita Ibanez y Senor Casa y quien else out there, how do you feel come this finale? Hablo espanol cuando intoxicante.

POSSIBLE SPOILER, based on my own personal interpretation of the show:

Peter is coming back. The show is secondarily based on 'weird shit' and primarily based on the interaction/relationship between Olivia, Walter, and Peter. They wouldn't break up that trinity lightly, so I 100% believe Peter is not nearly done with this show. Even if he is though, this show has started great and gotten better so I have faith in JJ Abrams and Co. w/respect to what comes next.

Also, the guy who plays Walter--just plain awesome? or awesomer than is humanly possible?
Last edited by Lion_Slicer at May 18, 2011,
Quote by Lion_Slicer

POSSIBLE SPOILER,

Joshua Jackson has a contract next season. Just so everyone knows
Quote by DeadlyIllness
I'm not. The show just isn't that good in my opinion. You should switch to Dr. Who.

Or watch both, like me I'm finishing catching up tonight.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by DeadlyIllness
I'm not. The show just isn't that good in my opinion. You should switch to Dr. Who.

1) I'm American, isn't Dr. Who a British show? Not insurmountable, just sayin'...
2) Aren't there like 17 seasons? Where to start...
3) STFU, Fringe is amazing.

BUT I'm willing to be exposed to other sweet TV. The few episodes of Dr. Who I've been exposed to are pretty great, so give me some suggestions. If they're on Netflix, that's a bonus.
Page 1 of 2