Page 1 of 2
hey, i locked my keys in my car, and my college's public safety dpt. doesnt have a slim jim!!
but some on elese has the exact same car as me('95 chevy corisca)...can their key open my door?????
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I honestly don't know. Only similar experience I've had is when I locked my keys outside my car.
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
It's worth a try. I accidentally opened someone else's Peugeot when it was parked in the same car park as mine once
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
just break one of the small windows on the doors, if you have back doors
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
Yep the other guy's key will grant you access to your car but you have to insert it through the window rather than the lock, it's just the way they're designed.
Quote by Dæmönika
Quote by italynlprkn
yo tambien
What the hell's a tambien?
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
its like basic math. 1 + -1 = 1
Well the only way I can think of getting them out is quite messy and you might have to call these guys:

Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by aaciseric
Find someone wearing burbery and your problem will be fixed.

HAHAHA!
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by aaciseric
Yeah often finding some grubby looking kid is the quickest way to get into your car.
Quote by smb
Yeah often finding some grubby looking kid is the quickest way to get into your car.

and the quickest way to contract AID's

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
I doubt it. Here are a few options. Straighten out a metal clothes hanger, try to go between the window and the weatherstripping along your door to either push the power lock button, or unlock the door (in most cars you can pull the door handle also and it will unlock the lock at the same time). If this doesn't work...use the hanger to go down the weatherstripping into the body of the door and try to snag the lock rod (much like a slim jim would do). This is where the free options run out. Next you can call a locksmith or tow company to come unlock it. This will cost you between 20-50 bucks depending on how far they have to drive.
Bend a coat hanger so it's straight with a squared off U shape at one end, and insert it between the window and the door, hook it under the latch and then pull it up. Worked for me enough times
ohai little sig.
Quote by Chrisiphone
and the quickest way to contract AID's
Well at least you could drive to a hospital.
Quote by smb

He won't be able to fill out any forms though.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by smb

and drop him/her at the nearest Netto's or Aldi.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Walk a few miles to a gas station or drug store. They'll have slimjims there.
Quote by aaciseric

loltastic
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

find something that you can wedge in between the rubber strip and the car to hold it open, then use a clothes hangar or something similar to pull the handle or hit the unlock button.
Quote by Demonikk
Bend a coat hanger so it's straight with a squared off U shape at one end, and insert it between the window and the door, hook it under the latch and then pull it up. Worked for me enough times

this
this happened to me in my school parking lot before. The school police officer came with a slim jim to help me. a few things you should know:

1. if your car has power locks the officer isn't supposed to slim jim it because it can easily snip a wire in the door and then they're liable. they will give you the slim jim to do it yourself

2. it's not at easy as the movies make it seem. It takes a lot of finaggling, and once you get the thing hooked on the latch it takes a lot of force to pull it up, especially if you drive a big truck like i do. It is not easy.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Use a coat hanger to stuff down past the weather stripping by the door handle.

I did it once.

I felt so cool that I started rolling around like James Bond.
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
Is this a joke?

It's like asking, "This guy has the same car as me, does that mean he also has the same license plate number?"
Quote by Ziggums
It might work if you actually put it in the lock but it won't from remote. Each car has it' own unique code for that.

That is wrong. There aren't that many different frequencies for cars or garage doors. A couple thousand.

@ TS, call the non-emergency police line. I did that once when I was parked in a handicapped spot with a bottle of captain morgan chilling on my passenger seat.
Build a car obsticle corse and have your car in an un passable obsticle that looks like it could be passed. Make everyone sign release forms. When someone crashes into you're car, the windows will break, you'll get your keys, and the guy that hit you will pay for damages cause he signed the release form. Win win.
Quote by Zombee
That is wrong. There aren't that many different frequencies for cars or garage doors. A couple thousand.

@ TS, call the non-emergency police line. I did that once when I was parked in a handicapped spot with a bottle of captain morgan chilling on my passenger seat.

It's not the frequency itself but rather what it transmits. I know this as my Parent's car keys recently broke and they had to get the codex of Vauxhall themselves so they could program the new key.
Yes, all keys for similar model cars work the same.

Like your neighbours car that is a 2006 Carolla, while you drive your beat up 1997, just go take his. Thank God no ones ever thought of that security flaw.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Gooooooo with CAA!
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
there should be a keycode stored on your registration number. So if you can convince the lockal cardealer, that have your brand of cars, that it truly IS your car and you are just one of the thousands everyday that end up looking retarded and locks their keys inside their car. They will let you have that code. And then I can make the key for you I am a locksmith. Takes no time at all. Picking those locks are fairly hard. You have the kind that has an oval key to the doors and a square key to the ignitiion right? a "B" and an "E" fex?
Stuff:VOX AD50VT
Gibson SG faded
Old steelstringed calssic
Hag Viking

Quote by SeveralSpecies
Well aren't you the ignorant asshat?
how do you lock your car without a key? i have never seen one that can.
Page 1 of 2