Yesterday my amp acted kinda strange for awhile. When I started playing harder on the strings, I heard some noisy sounds and then the volume would go low for abit, come back, go low... and so on. At first I thought it was my pedals but they are all ac powered. I turned off the amp, took them out of the loop, and turned it back on. I had no probs after that but I'm still not convinced.

The amp was bought this summer, it can't be the tubes already??? I don't play it THAT often....
this is a post. there are many like it but this one is mine

=======================

Taylor Big Baby
Agile 3100 CSB
Peavey classic 30/112
Okko Dominator, Big muff pi, cs3, dd3, ch1, ts9, ad9, classic wah
check the tubes anyway

I think they come with crappy stock tubes (don't quote me on that one)
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H
Hmm. Makesure everything is screwed into place in the back of the amp and that the speaker wires are still well in place. If take the pedals out of the effects loop completely eliminated the problem put them back in one by one until you find the one thats causing the noise and maybe you can figure it out. Since you took the pedals out of the loop and it fixed the problem it doesn't seem like it would be tubes to me, but new tubes never hurt!

I own a classic 30 also and I put JJ tubes in mine and you would think it was a different amp. Totally changed the sound of the thing. Hope you figure whats going and good luck!
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
White shirt, white hat, white trousers (cheap ones) and cover the bottom half in fake blood, also have to write 'Tampax' on the shirt, so people know what you are and can then be disgusted.
Quote by SquierLolz
check the tubes anyway

I think they come with crappy stock tubes (don't quote me on that one)

how would I check them?
this is a post. there are many like it but this one is mine

=======================

Taylor Big Baby
Agile 3100 CSB
Peavey classic 30/112
Okko Dominator, Big muff pi, cs3, dd3, ch1, ts9, ad9, classic wah