I just went to the second-had CD store and found a copy of the early 1990s album, "Coverdale/Page" and instantly got it for 200 yen (2 dollars).
A collaboration between David Coverdale from Whitesnake and Jimmy Page, this album is a hard rock album that has many Led Zeppelin elements in it.

When I listened to it, I was immediately surprised that it's an amazing piece of work.

Coverdale's singing is basically robert plant with a bit lower voice range and a huskier tone.
It's great with page's guitar.
Everyone should check this out, especially if you listen to Whitesnake or Led Zeppelin.

I got curious about Whitesnake so I rented the Greatest Hits.
Loved it, what a great 80's hard rock band.
Very catchy and I loved Judgement Day (which sounds really Kashmir) and Youre Gonna Break My Heart Again.
Quote by korinaflyingv
Sounds like a cool idea; I love Coverdale's singing, but his songs aren't too great IMO (except Still of the Night, that's bitchin')

might download it

Still of the Night has a kickass riff, I agree.
But just listen to You're GOnna break my heart again
Yeah, wrong place i'm afraid - but hopefully it will be moved....

Take Me For A Little While is one of my all time favourite tracks.

Superb album - any fan of rock, hard rock, melodic music or bands that Page and Coverdale have featured in - essential album!
Quote by davedoom
Yeah, wrong place i'm afraid - but hopefully it will be moved....

Take Me For A Little While is one of my all time favourite tracks.

Superb album - any fan of rock, hard rock, melodic music or bands that Page and Coverdale have featured in - essential album!

Pride and Joy is my favorite, although Take me For a little while is amazing