Nearly brand new, Groove tubes in the power & preamp sections. This amp is EXTREMELY versatile. 100w or can switch to 50w. 3 Channels: 2 overdrive, 1 clean.

No cosmetic damage whatsoever. Included is the Carvin FS44 footswitch.

Looking for $800 plus shipping.

I'll try to get up pics later. Until then, check out the amp on various review sites. Has for the majority gotten 9+ overall reviews.

ESP EC-1000 *Vintage Black*
Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
I was looking into buying one of these from Carvin in the near future and I saw this thread. Not trying to be a jerk but 800+Shipping is almost the same as a brand new one from carvin, which comes with a lot more security. If you're negotiable PM because I'm very interested in one of these bad boys.
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
White shirt, white hat, white trousers (cheap ones) and cover the bottom half in fake blood, also have to write 'Tampax' on the shirt, so people know what you are and can then be disgusted.
^ exactly. and mine is practically brand new, PLUS it comes with the $40 footswitch.

Carvin's head is $50 more, PLUS the $40 footswitch, PLUS their shipping price

Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
Quote by H_ngm_n
I was looking into buying one of these from Carvin in the near future and I saw this thread. Not trying to be a jerk but 800+Shipping is almost the same as a brand new one from carvin, which comes with a lot more security. If you're negotiable PM because I'm very interested in one of these bad boys.

Sure, i can negotiate. i'm at my office computer and its being a bit quirky by not letting me send you a PM, but i'm gonna keep trying until it does lol

Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
PM'ed

Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
on the flip side my best friend just got this amp and he got the footswitch for free and some sick as shipping price, he did buy the halfstack though. Oh yea, and this amp (for the price) puts Mesa, Marshall, and all the other high end stacks to shame. it is flippin' amazing
^ nice!

and thank you for advertising

Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
bump

Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
Didn't you just get this?
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com