I used to be absolutely terrified of needles, but in the past week I've had a needle stuck in my arm three times. One for about 30 minutes, one for about five minutes, and one for about a minute. I think I've finally conquered my fear of needles.

So, has anyone else conquered any of their fears?
"The Mad Scientist"

Quote by Fuzzbox91
for someone with a madness avatar (ok ill admit mdness interactive was cool for its time), youre seem to have the right idea.

"Reaching for, the gun, to load and persuade you, to stay..."
i was afraid of heights so i jumped off a 3 story building. still afraid of heights though.
Nothing will ever help me conquer my fear of clowns and people on stilts...just not happening.
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Quote by aaciseric
Well i'm afraid of spiders and will always be probably, they're just wrong.

If I see one in my room somewhere, I'll call my dad and make him come upstairs to get it for me lol
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Quote by aaciseric
Well i'm afraid of spiders and will always be probably, they're just wrong.

BOO!

I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
^
Quote by woMANintheBOX19
If I see one in my room somewhere, I'll call my dad and make him come upstairs to get it for me lol

Just like my sister. I kill it for her and she wants me to clean it up. I mean wtf, I killed it, U KLEEN IT UP NIGGA!
Quote by woMANintheBOX19

It's usually my Mom who does it for me you never feel like less of a man than when an inch like creature which is 90% legs makes you run away.
im totally afraid of bees...they attacked me when i was 4...they were everywhere!!! sniff

anyway, for the last year, everytime i see a bee i force myself not to run away screaming like a little girl because maybe if a bee stings me i will realise that its not that bad...but they just ignore me, ****ing bees
Quote by woMANintheBOX19

lol I'm the same with mum.
Quote by woMANintheBOX19
Nothing will ever help me conquer my fear of clowns and people on stilts...just not happening.

+ 1 Those are the only things that scare me ****less.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
Was afraid for spiders, not anymore, now only afraid for death. I have the rest of my life to conquer that fear.

I'm still scared of jellyfish.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Quote by woMANintheBOX19

Dress up in a clown suit and cry into reflective surfaces.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT