Hi guys,

Very excited to say that I am now with ESP Guitars and will be at the NAMM Show with my band Eternal Descent on the ESP stand along side Children of Bodom and Slayer, it would be great to meet anyone from UG there

Also for anyone who enquired about my DVD, it is now ready to order so just email me and "give the gift of Chappers this Christmas" ha ha..

Prepare for an onslaught of ESP demos on Youtube very soon, starting with the Vintage Plus

The Chappenator
Buy me a ticket and i'm there!

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
OMG I would love to be go. The fact that the public can't get tickets sucks. I so wanna see Racer X live
Quote by saphrax
Bit harsh I think! He comes back for the last 10 minutes against Roma, after being out all season, and you want him crippled again? You harsh wanker!

Aimed at me for saying I hope Gary Neville breaks all his limbs
Nice!

Why the switch over from what I assume to be a PRS kinda thing to ESP?
Quote by Mwoit
Nice!

Why the switch over from what I assume to be a PRS kinda thing to ESP?

Well I was with PRS, and I was lucky enough to be able to try all of their range including lots of the Private Stock... And to be honest it was all good, but the Private stock was not amazing, in fact my Custom 24 was as good a player as most of the Private stock I played.

I got into a metal band (Eternal Descent) with a guy called Llexi Leon who is also with ESP and I tried out his Custom Shop ESP's and they scarred me for life. Just awesome playability, great range of tones and worth the money... basically better then my PRS guitars.
so now you can send me a ESP viper

Please
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H
so now you can send me a ESP Eclipse II FR

Please

Yes, I copypasta'd Squier's.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
^look at my sig

i'm sueing your ass
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H
Quote by SquierLolz
^look at my sig

i'm sueing your ass

lolz
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by Robchappers
Hi guys,

Very excited to say that I am now with ESP Guitars and will be at the NAMM Show with my band Eternal Descent on the ESP stand along side Children of Bodom and Slayer, it would be great to meet anyone from UG there

Also for anyone who enquired about my DVD, it is now ready to order so just email me and "give the gift of Chappers this Christmas" ha ha..

Prepare for an onslaught of ESP demos on Youtube very soon, starting with the Vintage Plus

The Chappenator

They endorsed you?
Quote by Robchappers
Yeah my band Eternal Descent is on the artist list just above Evanescence ha ha...

My name will be added very soon.

That is ****ing cool.

I hope that the shows goes swell. I will have my prayers going out to you.
Quote by Robchappers
Yeah my band Eternal Descent is on the artist list just above Evanescence ha ha...

My name will be added very soon.

pretty awesome, im jealous what's your ESP of choice ?
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by mikeyElite
pretty awesome, im jealous what's your ESP of choice ?

It's definitely one of the coolest things to ever happen to me I get to choose 3... when I found out I almost cried.

I am getting a Vintage Plus in red, an M1 - NTB and an LTD V500 I am also working on a custom spec which will take me ages but be the coolest thing ever.
Quote by Robchappers
It's definitely one of the coolest things to ever happen to me I get to choose 3... when I found out I almost cried.

I am getting a Vintage Plus in red, an M1 - NTB and an LTD V500 I am also working on a custom spec which will take me ages but be the coolest thing ever.

that's really awesome, congrats
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.