Hi there everyone, I'm thinking of getting one of these Fenix guitars. The one im looking is a strat with a green (yes, I had said green) fingerboard and neck. Does anybody know this model in particular? Or if there is anyone who knows how well they play or has any pics it would be great to hear from you.
Cheers,
Mick
I live in Plymouth, UK, and there is one in a guitar shop called vibes, that is one sexy mother ****er I must say, and the green looks smashing on it. Why don't you try it out?
If it's great, then life is good, if not, life is bad, 'cause where else are you gonna get such a hawt guitar? I want one of those myself My guitar shop sells it way overpriced, like £550 or $850! It's worth about £350 or $540, as I did my research.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You did you research and bumped a 4 year old thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Tom 1.0
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You did you research and bumped a 4 year old thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

very extensive research apparently

Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?