This FedEx delivery guy just told me what I'm getting for Christmas. He comes in the door, makes me sign for the damn package, and then tells me it must be an Ipod cuz it came from Apple. What a ******* retard. Anybody had similar experiences?
“It's all fun and games, until someone looses an eye...than it's fun and games you can't see anymore.”-James Hetfield
Quote by ctb
How would he have known that it was meant to be a surprise for you?

Goddamn +1.
Quote by bendystraw
I go down on one knee and do that shit cello style

Quote by ctb
How would he have known that it was meant to be a surprise for you?

Well the delivery is during the month of DECEMBER,second, a lot of teenageers ask for Ipods for christmas, and when its a teenager who opens the door it would seem to me like I would keep my mouth shut about it.
“It's all fun and games, until someone looses an eye...than it's fun and games you can't see anymore.”-James Hetfield
That's what you get when you answer the door.
One day FedEx guy, next day, paedophile?
Quote by KileManA7X
You sir, are an honorary genius! Take this badge, you made us proud!
So what? You're getting an iPod. You should be happy it isn't a $20 MP3 player/swiss army knife.
I honestly just got mad at you. How old are you, 5?
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
The UPS man in the last 3 months has left 3 big screen LCD TVs and a PS3 sitting on our front porch in their product packaging after delivering them without having anyone sign for them.

Anyone walking by saw exactly what was sitting there and it is amazing nobody stole anything.
Quote by KwikKopy
The UPS man in the last 3 months has left 3 big screen LCD TVs and a PS3 sitting on our front porch in their product packaging after delivering them without having anyone sign for them.

Anyone walking by saw exactly what was sitting there and it is amazing nobody stole anything.

Why have you bought 3 big LCD tvs in the last three months? :S
Quote by KileManA7X
Quote by Viva-la-mark
Why have you bought 3 big LCD tvs in the last three months? :S

I've bought one, my 2 of my 4 roommates have also purchased one.
if i'd get an ipod, i'd throw it away...

I hate mr mac and all his evil sidekicks...
and I only use windows to game on...

but my laptop won't let me install linux :'(
Quote by KwikKopy
I've bought one, my 2 of my 4 roommates have also purchased one.

I see
Quote by KileManA7X
Electroniques Boutique called and and my brother answered the phone. They told him a copy of Gears of War 2 was reserved. Now I guess he can't wait to play his new game, since he knows it's coming.
Quote by numinis
if i'd get an ipod, i'd throw it away...

I hate mr mac and all his evil sidekicks...
and I only use windows to game on...

but my laptop won't let me install linux :'(

yes it will..you are just noob :P
=BROLY - HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM=
So what? You're getting an iPod. You should be happy it isn't a $20 MP3 player/swiss army knife........Nice one Handsome Frank. LOL..
well let's see, if it's a normal ipod you can play music, play some random games on it, view photos and watch some videos.

If it's the touch screen one you can do all this aswell as touch the screen, i could give you some screenshots if you wanted so you know exactly what your getting yourself into?
Black Knight CF-60F Semi-Acoustic.

Black Knight CP200 (Red flamed maple).

Neck-thru 4 string bass.

Acoustic 6 string.
WTF? So the FedEx guy figured out it was an iPod because it was from Apple ( i assume you could figure it came out from Apple on the address ) but you would have looked at the box from apple and had no clue it was an iPod ?
You should kill him and your family for getting you a crap gift.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by antianti99
WTF? So the FedEx guy figured out it was an iPod because it was from Apple ( i assume you could figure it came out from Apple on the address ) but you would have looked at the box from apple and had no clue it was an iPod ?

Well the Fed Ex guy knows where it comes from, but you can select an option on the apple website that says its a gift for someone, and then apple makes sure you cant tell from the looks of the box that its from Apple. So it doesnt say on the box that its from Apple.
I hope it's actually something that isn't from Apple for 2 reasons:

1. You won't have to ask for a new one next year
2. You might cry.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by pak1351
Maybe it's a laptop, or an iphone. I hope that ruins any chance of surprises

Unfortunately, it doesnt. I dont think laptops can be put in such a small box, and my dad would never even consider getting me an Iphone. Thanks for trying, though.
Quote by sensfan151911
This FedEx delivery guy just told me what I'm getting for Christmas. He comes in the door, makes me sign for the damn package, and then tells me it must be an Ipod cuz it came from Apple. What a ******* retard. Anybody had similar experiences?

Quote by KwikKopy

it's cause you live in minnesota minnesota nice!
I thought I heard the door open, oh no,
I thought I heard the door open but
I only heard it close.
FedEx are ****ing stupid.

When they delivered my new guitar, I opened the box and the bridge had been shocked out of it's normal position, I assume by impact.

****ers. Tuning stability is still whack, now I need the cash to take it to a pro, since my own set-up hasn't seemed to solve it all.
relax.....its not like santa isnt real

wait....

" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."