I know a number of you own microkorgs. I need some help with the arpeggiator function. The red light's on and I'm holding a chord but there's no sound. On other programs it simply holds the notes I'm playing and doesn't play an arpeggio.

Yes I've made sure that the edit:select 2 arpeggio A and B are both on and set up normally to play arpeggios. And yes i did use the searchbar. The manual simply says "hold down a chord on the keyboard and the arpeggiator will run" ...but it doesn't.

Any help?
I'll trade you a boss me-50 for it.
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
Quote by freshtunes
I'll trade you a boss me-50 for it.

Where's the point in saying that?!

...me too I'd trade that pos for this other pos

TS, your arp sux.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by the fendernator
Is "arp" some silly Internet slang for arpeggio I'm not aware of? If so, my "arps" don't even exist, let alone suck.

arp = arpeggiator ...
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by the fendernator
I know a number of you own microkorgs. I need some help with the arpeggiator function. The red light's on and I'm holding a chord but there's no sound. On other programs it simply holds the notes I'm playing and doesn't play an arpeggio.

Yes I've made sure that the edit:select 2 arpeggio A and B are both on and set up normally to play arpeggios. And yes i did use the searchbar. The manual simply says "hold down a chord on the keyboard and the arpeggiator will run" ...but it doesn't.

Any help?

Hello, I thought I'd bump this because this is the only thread on google where somebody has the same problem i am having. I owned a microkorg for 8 years and the "arp" worked fine, but I just bought one off my buddy and it seems like its broken - I'm having the same issue as the ferndernator is. I'm confused as top how such a specific function of a digital synth can be broken when everything else works, but I would love to know if anyone found a solution.

Thanks!
oh boy
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I'd suggest buying a new amp.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
How do we summon the greenland adbot?

I'll give it a shot:
virtual rom mount linux mounting windows xp vista nintendo emulator playstation hard drive roms canada alaska greenland beetlejuice candyman