Anyone have any good venison recipes? My buddy went hunting in WV a few days ago and came back with a ton of venison. He gave me two gallon sized ziploc bags full. I'm making shili with some of the shoulder meat and I have no idea what to do with the rest.

If this has been done before sorry...I checked the all powerful/all knowing searchbar and found nothing.
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.
you can marinade it overnight and grill it and it turns out pretty good
Quote by SleightOfHand
****in right budday! grunge is the shiite!

didnt read ur post tho so dont know what im agreeing to.

Quote by horloko
Good. More centaur pussy for me.

Quote by myearshurt

God bless you GrungeBeatle

well you can grind it and mix it with a bit of beef fat.... and it can replace ground beef in any recipe, spagetti, tacos, sloppy joes,
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
venison burgers are incredible.

also venison roasts are very good.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
the way you often get it in southern germany is as a fillet or as a roast, with spaetzle (awesome german pasta type thing) and cranberrys. Thats nice. Let it stew in a sauce of sorts overnight for maximum flavour.
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
Alot of people dip it in flour then cook it. I like it better to just cook it in butter then sprinkle some lemon pepper on it and put it on some bread...
"The object of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the other bastard die for his" -General George S. Patton
google is your friend TS.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"