as alot fo you probably heard, on december 10th, thats next week, the OC Transpo employees aer going on strike, that means no more buses until all this is over.

this thread probably only affects the people who actually take the bus; but is anyone but me, royally pissed off right now, considering the bus being my most vital way to travel. like wtf, i have to take the bus everyday and out nall times that this couldve happened it happens next week during my crunch time!!

I'M ****ING PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

considering this is only about oc transpo and ottawa, this thread probably wont last long, so make the most of it and discuss.

GO
Strikes by a big public service are always a pain in the ass, but they probably didn't take the decision lightly.
I misread "For" as "Fat".

I hate strikes.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Don't forget, Carlton and Ottawa Universities are going into exam session, so they're (the students) probably stressed outta their minds right now
“It's all fun and games, until someone looses an eye...than it's fun and games you can't see anymore.”-James Hetfield
Ottawa is becoming a complete joke, it's been 31 days for christ's sakes!
Without a good harmonic knowledge, one cannot expect to become a great jazz soloist ~ Horace Silver

Quote by dietermoreno
Is it possible for 6 string guitar to tune lower than drop C and scales still work?
Move to America. Problem solved. (just not michigan)
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
EHX Metal Muff
Peavey Valvking 112
Boss ME-50
Holy Grail Reverb
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

I can't go anywhere
I was gonna post my last.fm but I figured I would get slammed for listening to the wrong shit
man this sucks, and i atually had hope that they would vote to go back to work yesterday... i hate it
They've already been offered a $7+ pay increase over a number of years...

If this happens, they [the bus drivers] will be paid just as much as public teachers...

Understandably the bus system is an essential service (not formally... but it obviously is in a larger city) but it's strange to think that someone who spends 5+ years in formal educational institutions gets paid just as much as someone who doesn't necessarily need the schooling.
What's everyone's back up plan? (or what has been your back up plan for the last 32 days!)
Without a good harmonic knowledge, one cannot expect to become a great jazz soloist ~ Horace Silver

Quote by dietermoreno
Is it possible for 6 string guitar to tune lower than drop C and scales still work?
Quote by marc137
What's everyone's back up plan? (or what has been your back up plan for the last 32 days!)

My mom just drives me everywhere. And I feel sorry for her, she is stressed the **** out.
I was gonna post my last.fm but I figured I would get slammed for listening to the wrong shit
Buy a car you bum!!
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by Jericho114
Buy a car you bum!!

The roads were over filling with traffic, even a short trip of like 15 minutes a became 2 hours long.

Quote by dietermoreno
Quote by marc137
The roads were over filling with traffic, even a short trip of like 15 minutes a became 2 hours long.

Buy a bike you chinzy bitch!

Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by Jericho114
Buy a bike you chinzy bitch!

Constant snow storms, like 30-40cm, bone crushing cold like -30C (-20F) cold, biking? Impossible lol

Quote by dietermoreno