of volumes of words;
never heard,
never told,
but felt
through the rhythm
of the stomp.

Was good, the rest was boringly angsty.
Sorry.

I'd really like to see more of the aforementioned though, it flowed surprisingly well, and had a unique perspective on things.
I really like this, Pete. Not in an standard sense, more in a overall sense. The contradiction between "understanding" and understanding bull**** is clearly presented by the way you wrote everything: You open with something flowing and simple; it's articulate writing and lends a nice opening to a piece that alters itself drastically. Then, everything is rearranged in line with the point of the piece: understanding bull**** (well, that's what I got out of it, anyway) And it does that by turning into teenage angst rebelliousness - which is clearly dignified by simplistic methods; like vulgar manners and repetitious phrases - I don't quite know how to fully explain myself in this regard but I did get a glimpse of your character here. In the brief time that I have known of you and spoke to you, I was under the impression that you are a quiet, collected and calm man. But this shows a more undervaluation sense of discomfort and disquiet about you as a person, and for that simple reason, this was good. But stunted.
Although the piece could of been so much better - and I mean it could of totally kicked ass - I still enjoyed the sense of ambiguity you displayed so carelessly, and also the contrast of knowing, and then knowing the rubbish that life is seemingly about.

Good to here from you again. I'll be waiting another month to catch your next one.

Digitally Clean
Thanks, both of you.

Angst is what I was going for.
Although I wasn't going for "boring," unfortunately.
So I kind of half got it for you, ninja. =P

And Dan, I know you've been reading my stuff for awhile.
So let me just say this;
if Call It "Unrequited" was the first part,
and Orange and White Trim was the second part,
this completes my "girl (space) friend" trilogy. xP

Thanks again, guys.
Yeah, I know. I still read those pieces. It's easy to see the relation, but only if you followed your work.