hey i want to imprees my best friend with a slipknot btw he loves them so could you tell some east but good slipknot songs to learn thanks

jon
Quote by Deviloe
All of them.

moron!

umm, before i forget is pretty easy.
it's pretty hard to find a really easy song for them but, they have a few complicated songs
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way
^^ agreed.. i didnt find blister exists hard at all.. and the tab was pretty accurate.. just search the tab and look for the highest star rating.... o and duality is also cake.. the hardest part of that is the tremelo picking/ palm muting, in the verses... its still easy though.. good luck bro
Quote by guitarmaster_08
yer but i want like a really heavy one lol

could play three nill, thats a pretty heavy song
Quote by musical donkey
Quote by guitarmaster_08
cheers ant easy bullet 4 my valentine songs is there???

4 words (to choke apon)
Quote by musical donkey
Quote by cyclobs
moron!

So, he's a moron for being at a stage of guitar playing where Slipknot songs are easy? ...K.

Quote by cyclobs

umm, before i forget is pretty easy.
it's pretty hard to find a really easy song for them but, they have a few complicated songs

Well, there's the entire first album and most of the second one. For starters.

Personally, I've recently written and submitted a tab for Butcher's Hook that you might want to check out. [/shameless self-promotion]
You're*
Quote by guitarmaster_08
cheers ant easy bullet 4 my valentine songs is there???

All these things i hate (revolve around me)..... Its extremely easy...
Then id say curses, no control, and Hand of blood....
Outta the new ones.. hearts burst into fire isnt too difficult.. except for the way he palm mutes the verses.. it sounds easy but to get that "galloping" sound (if i may call it that) but it can get a lil tricky at first.. but after practice it comes naturally
tbh alot of there songs are pretty easy
i have only really learned one song by them but just listening and watching friends play some of there songs it seems easy
but give pshychosocial a try
Quote by Survivalism
So, he's a moron for being at a stage of guitar playing where Slipknot songs are easy? ...K.

He's a moron for assuming that all Slipknot songs are easy for every guitarist. The question wasn't, "what Slipknot songs do you find easy?" was it?
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Pulse of the maggots, and as far as bfmv, learn hand of blood and hearts burst into fire, a little more complicated but well worth it!
for slipknot, duality is so easy its almost unfair (if you dont play the verses, which are real fast).

for bfmv all these things i hate is fun to start out with and 4 words to choke upon is pretty good too.
Needs a new sig

Scandanavian Metal > American Thrash/Groove> Everything Else

Gear:
Jackson JS32T Kelly
Ibanez RG120
RavenRG60
Boss Metal Zone
Vermillion prt 2 its heavy lyrically not so much ,usic wise but still i just learned it great song great to play