Ok, I need a new laptop. I recently sold a pretty decent one, and want to upgrade. I have another one that I use for my DJing/Karaoke gigs, but need a newer one for personal use. I have a bunch of guitars and amps and stuff to trade. I am looking for something fairly new. Would like a bigger Hard drive than the one I have (60G) I just missed out on a slick deal on an HP for $350 at best buy. Just click on my name and search threads started by me to find all I have to offer. Here is a link to some photobucket pictures of most everything also...

http://s195.photobucket.com/albums/z310/djfrank70/
Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE
that photobucket link is fantastic.

is that a mistake ?
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

You went fancy on that second link of the the second set of links, the Cars one, I will totally trade with you. Give me the guitar, and 800 dollars, so I can get you a nice puter.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
I'd be willing to trade my ASUS laptop for the white MIM strat.
Specs:
350GB HDD
ASUS 8800GX Non-integrated graphics card
3GB ram DDR2
Intel Core2 Duo processor E6600 I believe.

If you care to trade, or work out some shipping arrangements leave me a PM.
Quote by Invader Jim
A post with that many big words just HAS to be right.

Wii FC: 8115 1176 4951 3028
Quote by shadow phoenix
I'd be willing to trade my ASUS laptop for the white MIM strat.
Specs:
350GB HDD
ASUS 8800GX Non-integrated graphics card
3GB ram DDR2
Intel Core2 Duo processor E6600 I believe.

If you care to trade, or work out some shipping arrangements leave me a PM.

PM Sent... Thanks.

back up top. Still looking...

I Got an Alienware laptop I never use its almost a year old
has
2GB ram
150GB hard drive 2 75GBin raid 0
Intel 2.2GHz
2xNividia 7900 GT
4 USB 2.0 ports
umm
a 17'' Screen high rez
Quote by Darkice
has
2GB ram
Intel 2.2GHz
2xNividia 7900 GT
4 USB 2.0 ports
umm
a 17'' Screen high rez

what the hell...why have raid on a laptop??
its probably just a 160gb partitioned in half..there would be NO advantage to a raid system on a basic laptop.

frank if you was uk i would offer mine, heck i would even ship lol :P but its posting the other way that sucks
=BROLY - HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM=
Quote by fairycake92
what the hell...why have raid on a laptop??
its probably just a 160gb partitioned in half..there would be NO advantage to a raid system on a basic laptop.

frank if you was uk i would offer mine, heck i would even ship lol :P but its posting the other way that sucks

Raid 0 - it's mirrored dude - better than backing up to an external drive.

I'm in the same boat, in the UK with and IBM/Lenovo R61 and would kill for that g400
EPILPSTDYamahaRBX100BassTanglewoodTW28/STRFenderchamp600CubaseStudio5Saffirepro40AlesisM1ActiveMKIIMAudioKeystation88RodeNT1AShureSM57KeeleyModTS9MackieMCUwww.myspace.com/cuthbertgriswald
Quote by Darkice
has
2GB ram
Intel 2.2GHz
2xNividia 7900 GT
4 USB 2.0 ports
umm
a 17'' Screen high rez

Care to trade any of my stuff?

Depending on what you have I may consider shipping to UK in a trade.

EPILPSTDYamahaRBX100BassTanglewoodTW28/STRFenderchamp600CubaseStudio5Saffirepro40AlesisM1ActiveMKIIMAudioKeystation88RodeNT1AShureSM57KeeleyModTS9MackieMCUwww.myspace.com/cuthbertgriswald

Quote by jymellis
ill trade 2 laptops for the rubber baby buggy in the first link!

That crazy thing aint rubber! That is over 100 years old man...

Quote by jymellis
what ya lookin to get out of the incomplete rg560?

Already sold that one... Thanks

how much for the mustang??
"Love doesn't exist and I'm not picking on love, because I don't think friendship exists either"

GEAR:
Caparison PLM-3
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Gretch A/E G3700
Soldano SLO 50w clone
Quote by dandy4
how much for the mustang??

Sold a while ago.

what isnt sold?
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
Quote by jymellis
well dam man, wat ya got left?

- Red MIM Strat
- Fender Frontman 25R
- Epiphone SG G400 w/hard case
- Washburn Idol Disney "Cars" guitar
- Ibanez SZ320
- Various Ibanez Parts
- Univox solid state amp from the early 1970's.
- Peavey Nitro USA that I am in the process of painting EVH style.(yellow/black)
- Fender Frankenstrat that I am in the process of painting EVH style (white/black)
- Various parts and pickups

trying to send PM but it says you've reached your limit
Quote by cuthbertg
trying to send PM but it says you've reached your limit

That is nutty... I am not at my limit. Email me at djfrank70@comcast.net

Damn... I guess my inbox was full... Try again

Hi - did you get the email with the specs etc?
Quote by cuthbertg
Hi - did you get the email with the specs etc?

Yes, thanks. I think I am going to have to pass due to the shipping costs though.