So my build is going to be a Ibanez RG body/Kramer neck mix, i pickup up a body off Ebay easily for 52 bucks, already routed for a Floyd i had laying round'. The body also had pups in it already so i got a real bargain. i love Eddie so its going to have some influences from him, i am debating on whether or not to do the big "paint job" on it. i know many of you all will frown on it but i love it hehe. parts should be here soon and i'll get pics going.

I'm open minded so I'll at least listen to your ideas thanks
*update*
lost the bid on the neck =(
was on the confirm bid page at 20 seconds left, and the computer freezes. guess it just wasn't meant for me haha
man, that sucks, but looking forward to some pictures
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
I have an Ibanez style neck if youre interested. PM me and i'll send you some pics
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
Quote by Hnayr
*update*
lost the bid on the neck =(
was on the confirm bid page at 20 seconds left, and the computer freezes. guess it just wasn't meant for me haha

thtas what happened to me twice with a guitar body and pickups
The body looks great , tough needs a new paintjob.
Are you gonna keep the pickups that came with it? Or get something better?
Wow, that's nice for 40 bucks US. eBay is pretty cool sometimes
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
yea i was pretty pleased with it, ill probably use those pickups till after christmas. i plan on getting a bill lawrence l-500xlb pretty soon for my strat, and if i like i in that, ill probably throw one in the bridge of this guitar too.

as for paint, i have not a clue what im gonna do yet, i really like the EVH paintjobs but they are somewhat.......i can't thikn of the word, overused i guess

thanks all!
Quote by Hnayr
yea i was pretty pleased with it, ill probably use those pickups till after christmas. i plan on getting a bill lawrence l-500xlb pretty soon for my strat, and if i like i in that, ill probably throw one in the bridge of this guitar too.

as for paint, i have not a clue what im gonna do yet, i really like the EVH paintjobs but they are somewhat.......i can't thikn of the word, overused i guess

thanks all!

The Xl500L is a sweet crunchy sounding pickup its definatly worth $40-50.
Hearing about a pair of great boobs is like hearing about a really cool bug or lizard as a kid and you just gotta see it.