I've narrowed my choices down to these 2: B-52 AT212.
and bugera 6260.
Has anyone had experience with these? Questions, comments, concerns?
I play punk, metal, and some normal styled rock. I need it for bed room practice, recording, and for gigs.
Quote by freddaahh
I just head-desked so hard I went through the floor and came out in Mongolia.
Anyone? Any help is appreciated, I need to figure this out
Quote by freddaahh
from what little i've learned bump for ya-

B52 - pretty tried and true kinda jack of all trades

6260 - aimed at the 6505 metal crowd, QC seems to be issue with Bugera but hey - they're new and I think the 6260 is more mature now vs say the 333- series and killz in the tone dept.

There are two pretty good owners threads for both of these so maybe compare contrast in there, you'll get pretty strait up answers. Also don't foget something like a 5150 if you can find one. good luckness.
Last edited by 311ZOSOVHJH at Dec 6, 2008,
thanks. anyone have any experience with these with all of the things i mentioned?
Quote by freddaahh
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
from what little i've learned bump for ya-

B52 - pretty tried and true kinda jack of all trades

6260 - aimed at the 6505 metal crowd, QC seems to be issue with Bugera but hey - they're new and I think the 6260 is more mature now vs say the 333- series and killz in the tone dept.

There are two pretty good owners threads for both of these so maybe compare contrast in there, you'll get pretty strait up answers. Also don't foget something like a 5150 if you can find one. good luckness.

^Yes. This.
Try to get a Bugera 333XL head and a Bugera 4X12 cab. Best tone combo for that money this side of a used 6505 or Triple X from Peavey. Don't waste your money on a B-52, they arn't bad, they just arn't that good.
Hey I am trying to sell my B-52 At212, its in great shape
PM me if your interested
Quote by Jlink18
Hey I am trying to sell my B-52 At212, its in great shape
PM me if your interested

sorry i need something new cause its for christmas
Quote by freddaahh