Right now I have a blackberry phone. It's an awesome phone, but I don't use half the features that it has. I really think my dad would benefit from using the phone I currently have and for myself to just get a plain phone. Thing is, I just got the blackberry. Both of my parents are going to get new phones today, so what should I say to get him to use my phone and for me to get a more basic one?

I'm not trying to sound spoiled or anything, I payed for the phone I have now; it's just that with our family plan there can only be one "smart" phone and I really think he'd use the features more than I do. I just use facebook and text.
I'm not a Bible-thumper anymore. Realized I had a brain in '09.

I like guitars, running, and math.
were your parents planning on getting a regular phone? i don't think it'd be a big deal if you told them they should get your bberry and you get the simple phone.
JM Ang | JAMSBIO - http://jamsbio.com | Win a V-Factor Gibson guitar! Show your appreciation for Jimi Hendrix for a chance to win.
Just give it to him - I can't imagine he'd want to object too badly.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Quote by musicmaverick
were your parents planning on getting a regular phone? i don't think it'd be a big deal if you told them they should get your bberry and you get the simple phone.

Yes, they have razrs now and want to get something similar...but I'll probably just give to him
I'm not a Bible-thumper anymore. Realized I had a brain in '09.

I like guitars, running, and math.