This little masterpiece is what i've had my eyes on for some time now. Its either this the Peavey Vypyr 15 or a Roland cube of some sort. Either way i'd like to ask if this has been discontinued as I cant seem to buy it anywhere? I've seen a Farewell Ballad cover with it on a Jackson Dinky DK2M and it sounded awesome. Thanks guys.
Overreact in the title much?
Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

Quote by Mr. Twelve
Behold...the Arctopus are obviously music. I don't see how anyone could say they're not music compared to many modern and post-modern composers. That being said, I think B...tA are terrible.
They have not been discontinued. Costs you a bill.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
Yeah the Vox vr-15 has been discontinued for years now. Cool little amp, but horrible circuit board with weak traces and bad solder joints. I have(had) one. Got tired of fixing its broken traces and now the chassis will be a small tube hand built amp build up.
Quote by Sin City Sid
Yeah the Vox vr-15 has been discontinued for years now. Cool little amp, but horrible circuit board with weak traces and bad solder joints. I have(had) one. Got tired of fixing its broken traces and now the chassis will be a small tube hand built amp build up.

So would the Roland Cube be a good sacrafice with a $150 budget?
Never played one but they seem to get good reviews here. I have a Vypyr 15 and it does ok. Lots of those at your local store. Go play with them both.