Recently got a Line 6 Spider III 75 watt and i was wondering if the speaker is big enough for me to play my bass through without damaging it. Does anyone know?

P.S.- If your going to gimme **** about my amp dont even reply...

Thx
'64 Fender Telecaster
'08 Epiphone Prophecy EM-2
'06 Epiphone Les Paul-100
'08 Squier Strat Mini
'03 Ibanez AEG10
'90 Yamaha FG730S
'31 Kay Archkraft
Man I played a bass through a roland cube 20 and didn't get any bad stuff exept no low end at all, you can do what you want there's no rules, just keep in mind there's a reason for a 15 inch speakers to find its way into the best 'small' bass amps.

But just for the effects there'S enough fun to be had (though in real band situations it'll be real crap).
I love music, if music would be a girl then I'd date her, until then let's get back on Earth
dont do it ...........
your speakers will die!!!!!

lol but seriously dont do it
it will shred your speakers faster than......well, something that shreads speakers
Quote by Victor Wooten
Frontbassman, You Win!
Also, Sig this or die!

^Yea you read right, Victor Wooten just gave me a complement.

Quote by kevin14u2nv

dude, in flames sucks.
all their music sounds the same

^ he listens to dragonforce
No, it's not recommended at all.

However, I've played my bass through my friends Line 6 guitar head (through bass cabinet) just fine. It's the speakers that can get damaged for not have a full enclosure. The lower frequencies move the speaker deeper/further.
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
never play bass thru a guitar amp, it sucks low end, and WILL break the speaker very quickly
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
kk thx
'64 Fender Telecaster
'08 Epiphone Prophecy EM-2
'06 Epiphone Les Paul-100
'08 Squier Strat Mini
'03 Ibanez AEG10
'90 Yamaha FG730S
'31 Kay Archkraft