alright i'm bout to get a new phone and i'm stuck between the 2 of them. i txt a bit but i'm so used to word i'm gonna have to get used to a qwerty keyboard on both of them the voyager is a real one and the dare is a touch screen keyboard. i have an ipod so idc about the music so much. and i also wont use the mobile tv on the voyager. I'M VERY WORRIED ABOUT THE DURABILITY OF THE TOUCHSCREENS and at least on the voyager i can still use it if the touch screen breaks. Soooooooo....... HELP plz and thx in advance
everyone hates this little yellow dude
Bad things are always hapenning to him :
if your a normal guy and you have a habit of dropping things/ breaking them, go with the voyager, or if you just dont like touch screens, or really have a need for music on your phone

if you want something with alittle more of everything, but more expensive as well, go with the dare. almost everything on it is a little better then the voyager
Quote by HeretiK538
Totally awesome, I love you.

Have my children.

i also have a problem with my current phone. the calls come through very distorted and unclear i want to make sure this isnt a problem with either of these
def not.

the dare and voyager wont get any problems like that

the voyager even has an antenna for if your getting really bad service [you can make the antenna come in and out]
Quote by HeretiK538
Totally awesome, I love you.

Have my children.

I have the dare and I love it. The touch screen is really durable, hasn't scratched on me yet, probably won't ever. Just don't be stupid with it, you'll be fine. I also think that the voyager is just too big. The dare is much more compact.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
i have heard a ton of pros for each but what about the CONS ppl thats wat really helps ppl decide
my current lg is extremely reliable but i guess you deserve an opinion too so what would you recommend??
Quote by fretsonfire1
my current lg is extremely reliable but i guess you deserve an opinion too so what would you recommend??

A Sony Ericsson of some kind. Best phones ever IMHO.
I hate the touch screen on the Dare. It's either super touchy or unresponsive. The scrolling sucks because you're always pressing things by accident.

I actually really like the BB storm, but that's a little more expensive. The capacitance based touch screen is so much better than the pressure based screen. Also it has more tactile response than the iphone (which also uses a capacitance based touch screen)
Last edited by al112987 at Dec 5, 2008,
Quote by Tom_hatton
A Sony Ericsson of some kind. Best phones ever IMHO.

I have a Sony Ericsson.

Listen to this man.