You realize this is just shortcuts to the files not the actual files. We can't listen to it.
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Fryette Sig: X
Randall RM4 /w Modded modules
Cabs:
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
Peavey 4x12(K85s)
Wow. Please have some basic knowledge of computers before doing this.

Here you go, an easy to follow guide for you.

1. Save GP5 File anywhere (Let's use the Desktop for this example)

2. Go back to Guitar Pro 5 and go to File > Export > GP4 and File > Export > MIDI to your Desktop

3. Go to your Desktop and highlight all 3 files you have just added

4. Once highlighted, right click on any file and choose "Add to ZIP File" or "Add to Archive" or "Add to 'Desktop.ZIP'" or SOMETHING like that.

IF it is "Add to 'Desktop.ZIP'" then rename the ZIP file the name of your song.

5. NAME your archive the name of the song

6. Go to UG and click on "New Thread". Type what you desire in the field, name your thread (READ! - include what formats you are using and the genre). Scroll down and click on Manage Attatchments. "Browse," travel to the Desktop and double click on "songname.zip". Upload, close.

7. Post thread and have people tell you if your music is good or not. (most likely the latter)

8. Kill yourself
We can only guffaw at all the humbug we are told about martyrs.
then i guess our computers are different? because im at my friends house, and he just tried to click it, it worked , and it went straight to the gp5 song.
Say hello to Tilt-A-Whirl

Quote by a6l6e6x1
i shave my pubes, so should they

wait, i mean no i dont! hehe

*backs slowly out of the thread*
Quote by likecallisto666
then i guess our computers are different? because im at my friends house, and he just tried to click it, it worked , and it went straight to the gp5 song.

hmm I doubt it unless he updated it because when I download the file. and I extract the zip I get a shortcut to the gp5 song and a shortcut to recent documents
Yeah your friend must have had the original files. Just do what angrysockmonkey said.
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Fryette Sig: X