I was watching G4 a few minutes ago, when an advertisement for Prince of Persia came on. Immediately, I recognized Jón Þór Birgisson's voice in the music for the commercial, who is the singer of Sigur Ros.

Can anyone relate to me really quick the name of the song by any chance? It sounded like it was from Takk.

Also, what are your opinions on this? Do you think it's good that they went slightly mainstream for this, like Explosions in the Sky did on the Cadillac commercial?
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
Do you have the ad on the internet for us to listen?

Related: Anyone hear Cat Power's cover of Space Oddity in a car commercial?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_JGDO3X87g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahQyCrg8_fw

Found it just now.

Saeglopur, I just remembered, is the name.

And no, I did not catch that.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
I was watching G4 a few minutes ago, when an advertisement for Prince of Persia came on. Immediately, I recognized Jón Þór Birgisson's voice in the music for the commercial, who is the singer of Sigur Ros.

Can anyone relate to me really quick the name of the song by any chance? It sounded like it was from Takk.

Also, what are your opinions on this? Do you think it's good that they went slightly mainstream for this, like Explosions in the Sky did on the Cadillac commercial?

You do know that Sigur Ros and EitS are ALWAYS on TV, be it on shows or in ads?
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
ITT: All bands I love.

The commercial is amazing.
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
Quote by duncang
You do know that Sigur Ros and EitS are ALWAYS on TV, be it on shows or in ads?

I don't watch television that much, so I haven't noticed.
Did you know that Earl from my name is earl is the bad guy syndrome in the incredibles?

The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by titsmcgee852
Did you know that Earl from my name is earl is the bad guy syndrome in the incredibles?

aka Jason Lee, also a former professional skateboarder and starred in the Kevin Smith film "Mallrats"