Page 1 of 2
almost blew someones head off lol
terrorists do it at 3 months
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
I'm glad my parents never let me play with guns. If they had let me get a hold of one at that age, my life would be quite different.
he was one of the only people not wearing ear protection!

child soldier
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
I once shot an AK47 in the face.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
there was just a news story about some guy who let his 8 year old fire an UZI, after the first round and kick back the gun was aimed at his head and the kid blew his head off... Damn rednecks.
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"
he didnt shoot an ak47, he fired it
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
Quote by CaptainJack666

k .....
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.

harryberg1's phone number :401-787-3317
lucky kid...i wanna shoot an assault rifle!

so i've come to realize the pit is anti-gun. how sad...
and i don't think he's "playing" with the gun. i'd consider that a pretty supervised environment. i've shot guns since i was way younger and i'm not disturbed.
Quote by Rogue Hermit
lucky kid...i wanna shoot an assault rifle!

so i've come to realize the pit is anti-gun. how sad...
and i don't think he's "playing" with the gun. i'd consider that a pretty supervised environment. i've shot guns since i was way younger and i'm not disturbed.

i don't think the pits anti-gun nobody likes seeing a little kid hold a gun by himself and shoot it
Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by CaptainJack666

[donal trump]
AK47 - You're fired!
[/donald trump]
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
I masturbationed on my bus driver.
Quote by bob farrell
This man speaks the truth. Pleez to be videoing your horrific death kthxbai.
i guess that was kind of young for a kid to shoot an assault rifle. but that granny clip was hilarious! never seen an old person do so much damage haha
Teaching kids to shoot responsibly at a young age is a good thing. Letting a small child shoot a fully automatic weapon with a crowd of people around not practicing proper range etiquette, when you know he can't handle the recoil, is not a good thing.

I learned to shoot before I was 10 but I started with a .22 and worked my way up.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
Quote by Schneiderman
Teaching kids to shoot responsibly at a young age is a good thing. Letting a small child shoot a fully automatic weapon with a crowd of people around not practicing proper range etiquette, when you know he can't handle the recoil, is not a good thing.

I learned to shoot before I was 10 but I started with a .22 and worked my way up.

exactly you don't give a kid a automatic weapon start him off with a pistol or something at first at a shooting range when i was about 12 i started with a glock,i just don't understand parents today
Quote by Sonicxlover

why automatic weapons are even allowed is beyond me.....

Yes im anti gun, but if your gonna be allowed to have them, why something that holds absolutly no practical use?
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

Cool. I've always wanted to fire a gun at least once in my life.
2nd amendment ftw
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Quote by kaosfire
why automatic weapons are even allowed is beyond me.....

Yes im anti gun, but if your gonna be allowed to have them, why something that holds absolutly no practical use?

I wonder if you even have a clue as to what the laws regarding automatic weapons are in the US.

Or if you know what the intentions of the founding fathers were in conceiving the second amendment.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
I probably had followed a rifle at that age, but not an automatic that would kick back into youre face like that. That's just retarded.
under no cicumstances should automatic weapons fall into the hands of civillians imo let alone small children! allthough i must say he did a decent job handling it it could have been a lot more serious.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by therealtater
Why is everyone hatin on rednecks tonite?

because its fun
Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Schneiderman
I wonder if you even have a clue as to what the laws regarding automatic weapons are in the US.

Or if you know what the intentions of the founding fathers were in conceiving the second amendment.

You can obtain automatic weapons here in the US, its no secret.

Yes, we are allowed to have guns (ignore the well regulated militia part), but why do they have the right to have weapons of war? A regular rifle, fine you can shoot for fun or hunt, thats all fine and dandy. An automatic weapon that holds no practical purpose other than to kill (and you dont hunt with automatic weapons) people, its what they were developed for.
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

Quote by kaosfire
You can obtain automatic weapons here in the US, its no secret.

Yes, we are allowed to have guns (ignore the well regulated militia part), but why do they have the right to have weapons of war? A regular rifle, fine you can shoot for fun or hunt, thats all fine and dandy. An automatic weapon that holds no practical purpose other than to kill (and you dont hunt with automatic weapons) people, its what they were developed for.

self defence maybe...

Quote by elimination1021
because its fun

not for me...give me an e-cookie and I'll forgive you though
Quote by therealtater
self defence maybe...

That cant be accomplished with a regular handgun?
Quote by Primus2112

Quote by kaosfire

not if its a bear with a mounted mg and a russian soldier on the mg which is on the bear
Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by kaosfire

the beauty of handguns: accurate up to 10 feet.
Quote by Schneiderman

Same here man, started with my dads .22 when I was 7.
Quote by ccatck
[alan sugar]
AK47 - You're fired!
[/alan sugar]

fixed
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
Quote by Rogue Hermit
the beauty of handguns: accurate up to 10 feet.

since when are you in such danger that requires lethal action from over ten feet?

person with knife....nope

person attacking with object...nope

person with handgun....well its not accurate "more than 10 feet" anyway right (thats a gross exaggeration)

person with bigger gun....well lets see its in right to carry that gun right? no problems there.
Quote by Primus2112

Quote by kaosfire
since when are you in such danger that requires lethal action from over ten feet?

person with knife....nope

person attacking with object...nope

person with handgun....well its not accurate "more than 10 feet" anyway right (thats a gross exaggeration)

person with bigger gun....well lets see its in right to carry that gun right? no problems there.

ok if someone pulls a knife on me i still wont let them get within 10 feet of me even with a gun bullet to the head will solve that problem before I get hurt so....

oh and define bigger gun a shotgun is bigger then a pistol but the range isnt that good so....
Page 1 of 2