I've been thinking about this and it seems like a really interesting question to me.

What do you do when you hear someone cry " rape !"?
Side joke : They always say to yell " Fire!", but wouldn't that just make them want to run away from you, specifically out the building? I mean, I unless they guy is raping you right next to the exit ( which would be a good idea if it's like a back door or something ), I don't think that would really help.

I mean, once you hear someone making a legitimate sounding cry of " rape!", then it'd be hard to just consciously ignore it. But what happens if you go there and it's actually happening? I'd honesty just sit there like a deer in the headlights. What if that guy has some sort of weapon? While he's stabbing the **** out of me she's probably going to run away, and as I'm laying on the ground so will he. Part of me would want to help, but part of me wouldn't want to put myself in danger just because somebody is being raped. Luckily the chances of me being in this situation are slim.

What would The pit do?
step in too help. Just grab anything as a weapon.
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
Always carry a cocktail.

Of the Molotov kind.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
Join the party.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
um...rape is discussed over there ------->
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
It's impossible for me to believe any cry of "rape". Too many idiots yelled it for no reason when I was in high school, so I just kind of ignore it now.

"Somebody please help, come get this guy's knob out of me!" I might be more inclined to believe and grab some cavalry to help me check out.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

So your wondering what the pit would do if it saw someone getting raped..?

Well I'd call teh 911
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
I'd be a rabbit caught in headlights.. i always am in things like fights(like stopping them)

also.. if u get attacked, then some how get out of it.. you run and say "fire that way".. because people want to stop it.. dont say police or something.. otherwise there is suspicion around it. but tbh if ure being raped, u usually dont get the chance to shout anything.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Thats a good question. As we're brought up to defend the weak, an instinct would probably tell you to step in, even if now you don't think you would. Of course the raper could just use her as a sheild then you'd be in more trouble.
dont be a pussy and help the girl out and kick the guys ass damn wtf is wrong with u
pro tools operator certified
agile in-ceptor 727
gibson:les-paul studio
fender:strat
ibanez:prestiege s2170se s520ex
esp:ec-1000vb
splawn nitro kt88s
genz-bends g-flex

Quote by Punkismygod
U sure u want a floydrose? those things will make your nerves explode
any hole's a goal
1996 Fender American Telecaster
Schecter Omen 6
VOX AC-15
Alvarez PF2005
1985 PROCO RAT II
BOSS DS-1, DD3, SD-1, TU-3, NS-2
Danelectro Overdrive
Jimi Hendrix Wah
EHX LPB-1
MXR Supercomp
jump in to help. it wouldnt be that hard to bash his skull, im sure hes probably a little preoccupied, you know with the whole rape thing goin on....
Quote by billybusa
um...rape is discussed over there ------->
I see nothing

MC name = Bearrorism
Quote by Toniofalcon
I've been thinking about this and it seems like a really interesting question to me.

What do you do when you hear someone cry " rape !"?
Side joke : They always say to yell " Fire!", but wouldn't that just make them want to run away from you, specifically out the building? I mean, I unless they guy is raping you right next to the exit ( which would be a good idea if it's like a back door or something ), I don't think that would really help.

I mean, once you hear someone making a legitimate sounding cry of " rape!", then it'd be hard to just consciously ignore it. But what happens if you go there and it's actually happening? I'd honesty just sit there like a deer in the headlights. What if that guy has some sort of weapon? While he's stabbing the **** out of me she's probably going to run away, and as I'm laying on the ground so will he. Part of me would want to help, but part of me wouldn't want to put myself in danger just because somebody is being raped. Luckily the chances of me being in this situation are slim.

What would The pit do?

Feel sorry if you have a girlfriend.

* guys rapes your girlfriend*

Her: harder, harder!

You: I'LL STOP HIM!

Her: DON'T!

You: Why?

Her: because he has something you don't... balls.
Quote by The ZenOfShred
Feel sorry if you have a girlfriend.

* guys rapes your girlfriend*

Her: harder, harder!

You: I'LL STOP HIM!

Her: DON'T!

You: Why?

Her: because he has something you don't... balls.

Heh, lolz, I did.
return 0;

Quote by jsync

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by Julz127
So your wondering what the pit would do if it saw someone getting raped..?

Well I'd call teh 911

I think if a girl's getting raped would be the only situation the police would be in a hurry to get anywhere
ohai little sig.
I can't ****ing believe you guys
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
Quote by Mechanixx
step in too help. Just grab anything as a weapon.

The Pit is not Jackie Chan.

Although that would be awesome.
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.
Last time, I went to knock the crap out of the guy, turned out he was her boyfriend and she was hammered. Yes, I did see proof, both had pictures of each other together on their phones.
I'd still jump in again.
Quote by Demonikk
I think if a girl's getting raped would be the only situation the police would be in a hurry to get anywhere

Lol its funny Cause i live in Australia It'd be funny if the police American police where like:

"A girls getting raped in Australia? we'll be on the next flight, Out."
return 0;

Quote by jsync

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by Toniofalcon
Rape?

yes.

now that ive read the actual post, it depends on how fit the girl gettin raped is. if she was fugly, as is usually the case, i'd just sneak up behind them and kick the guy in the head a few times, and look like a hero for stopping a rapist, but if she was hot, i'd kick the guy in the head a few times, and take over where he left off. but she'd want to be like, hayden panettiere hot (the cheerleader chick in heroes) for that to happen.
Quote by stringsquealer
dude you have a razorback explosion?!?!
im so jealous

Quote by Kyle.E
Munky has a reason. A reason to live. *applauds*

as the TS said. once u start to help, the person being raped would run away and chances are the guy would have a weapon and own your ass with it. in the end you'll end up getting beaten and the person you saved would have run away. Not worth it.

If i had a gun tho id shoot him(the rapist) from a distance then peace out before anyone sees.
I would try my damnedest to kick his ass. I wouldn't care what the odds were or if the guy had a gun/knife, I would at least try.
Megadeth > Metallica
Gibson > Fender
Randy Rhoads > Everybody

Quote by gamenerd323
451f you sig is the truest thing in the world

My sig > Yours
Quote by Wesseem
in the end you'll end up getting beaten and the person you saved would have run away. Not worth it.

Unless you become dead or a rape victim yourself, it's basically worth it. Unless you're doing it for the hero status, in which case, don't bother.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I'd rape the rapist.

With a shotgun.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Quote by Graveworm
If god wanted you to wait til marriage why did he give you sexual urges at a teen age?

To test your faith, stupid. Just like dinosaur fossils and the sun!
what if u scream "rape!" and more people come to rape u?
Quote by RU Experienced?
See the FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- thread, he's a God amongst men.

^^ about me

Confucius once say: "Women is like jazz music, 3/4 jazz time, 1/4 ragtime."

This is my sig, get over it. ಠ_ಠ
I'd answer this question, but the odds of someone screaming for help are slim. A lot of people go into shock.
Quote by ccase
jump in to help. it wouldnt be that hard to bash his skull, im sure hes probably a little preoccupied, you know with the whole rape thing goin on....

yeah cuz he'd have to put his wang back in ta fite and ya could prolly kick em in the nuts before he does
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
That is an absolutely ridiculous thing to shout. Nobody shouts, "RAPE!" If someone is being raped they might yell, "HELP!" "SOMEBODY HELP!" or just "AHHHHH!" If you heard someone yell "RAPE!' you be baffled. You stand there pondering what the hell is wrong with that idiot who is fooling around.

This thread is ridiculous.

Jeez.
**** somebody up. Someone posted a thread about that girl in London who got raped and how it affected her mentally. Not cool man.
Quote by HelpTravesty
Hey everyone, SMOKE WEED!

It's raining blood from a lacerated sky.

id grab a lead pipe or whatever i coudl find, sneak up on him, grab his hair or whatever, and just bash the guys head or back or whatever until he stopped or died, then id call 911
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)