Okay here im looking for a comparison as i am 100% no questions asked buying one of these guitars. My budget for the guitar is $770 (if your intrested).

DKMG (Transparent Black)

Alder body with Carved Top and Flame Maple Veneer
Bolt-On Rock Maple with Scarf Joint Head Stock
EMG 81 and 85 pickups
Bound rosewood compound-radius fingerboard
24 fret/25.5" scale
Neck Dimensions - 1st Fret: .735", 12th Fret: .810"
Floyd Rose Licensed Low Profile JT580LP double locking 2-point tremolo
Reverse Jackson 6-In-Line Pointed Headstock,
Compound (14" to 16") Fingerboard Radius,
MOTO Piranha Tooth Position Inlays,
Ivoroid Binding on Neck and Headstock

DK2M (Snow White)

Alder body
Rock maple bolt-on neck
Bound rosewood compound-radius fingerboard
24 frets
25-1/2" scale
1-11/16" nut
Matching headstock
Jackson-licensed Floyd Rose low-profile double locking trem
Sharkfin inlays
Binding binding
Dual Seymour Duncan humbuckers
Black hardware

DK2M - http://www.music123.com/Jackson-DK2M-Dinky-Electric-Guitar-517588-i1167493.Music123

DKMG - http://www.music123.com/Search/Default.aspx?src=dkmg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is not avalable for me to try and these guitars as my local stores dont let me. I've held both and Ithey're both equally comftable. I play alot of metal and my main influences are 3 inches of blood, Korpiklaani, Arch Enemy, Gorgoroth. Please help me by comparing both and giving me good and bad points about each guitar as I have to buy very soon for the 25th

Later.

EDIT: BLAH, wrong forum, sorry.
Last edited by Incesim at Dec 5, 2008,
I own a DK2M and it works great, sounds great too, I've played the other one and and it sounds great. However in my opinion the Seymour Duncan Pickups to me sound better.
DK2M!! Overall great sounding guitar nice versatile duncan pickups, I own the string through version and its damn sexy, but if your still not sure try them both out!
Gear:
ESP ltd MH-1000
Jackson DK2T
Bugera 6262-212
Roland Cube 30X

I Was at Download 07/08/09/10 Because I'm not a Cheap Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!