I have been playing for about 1.5years now. i need a song that has a awesome riff to it but is not so hard to play. the hardest song i can play is Enter Sandman or Fade to Black. I dont really care what genre it is. any suggestions?
Quote by JDbbx
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Quote by jetfuel495
UUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Takamine G Series EG363SC Fund: $400/$499
Hearts burst into fire, lipgloss and black, hand of blood, unholy confessions, raining blood, the trooper, im broken, walk, sixpounder
When I first learned guitar (you've been playing longer than I have, but still), I just learned a bunch of Metallica, Slayer, and Rage Against the Machine. They all have the simplest riffs but sound pretty good. For Metallica, try to learn Seek and Destroy, King Nothing, and Master of Puppets. For Slayer, learn Tormentor, Raining Blood, and South of Heaven. For Rage Against the Machine, learn Killing in the Name of, Know Your Enemy, and Bombtrack.
also angel of death by slayer and sleep now in the fire, bulls on parade (if you have a wah pedal) and down rodeo by rage
yeah, i also know seek and destroy and killing in the name, and a lil bit of bulls on parade. thanks for the suggestions.
Quote by JDbbx

Quote by jetfuel495

Practice more, then learn a REAL song.
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.
Quote by V.U.K
Practice more, then learn a REAL song.

What's you opinion of a REAL song?
Quote by JDbbx

Quote by jetfuel495

Learn Sweet Child O Mine by Gn'R.
Slither by Velvet Revolver has an insanely kickass, yet easy riff.
Master of Puppets is sweet.
And try and push yourself to learn those solo's too, even if it takes time it will make you a better guitarist.