it was only 100$ and its horrible, and i think i almost put me off wanting to learn how to play guitar, i couldnt get in tune for nothing..at least it looked pretty whats something better i should get..thinking of a mexican strat, which i was going to get in the first place
Quote by Fujita
it was only 100$ and its horrible, and i think i almost put me off wanting to learn how to play guitar, i couldnt get in tune for nothing..at least it looked pretty whats something better i should get..thinking of a mexican strat, which i was going to get in the first place

why didn't you get the mim strat to begin with ?
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Yeah stay away from Starcasters. I got a Squier Tele recently. It works superbly well for my needs especially considering the $170 price.
i was at a pawn stop, and i mis read the head of the guitar...-_- my mind added an O in somewhere, and i didnt realized till i was at home..
Quote by Fujita
i was at a pawn stop, and i mis read the head of the guitar...-_- my mind added an O in somewhere, and i didnt realized till i was at home..

ah, that sucks. atleast now you have some firewood to keep you warm for the winter

how much do you have to spend on a new guitar ?
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
I sold it for 140 lol

and i am willing to spend about 400 or less
Quote by Fujita

i had to use my starcaster for 2 years before i got something better
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
i have a fender frontman 15, i was looking for a roland cube 15 at guitar center but they didnt have it..so i settled.
Quote by Fujita
I sold it for 140 lol

and i am willing to spend about 400 or less

i got my MIM strat (in sunburst) and Marshall MG10CD amp for 500

it a sweet package
The UN-exiled one.
I don't like or trust fender anyway, those would have been one of my last choices for guitars.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
Yeah, do NOT get Starcasters. If anything get a Squier, WAY better than Starcaster's and for not much more. Don't go straight for the MIM if your just learning, Squiers are excellent starter guitars.
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
You bought a semi-hollow Starcaster thinking it was a Stratocaster? What?
They're not amnazing guitars, of course they're not, however they're more than good enough to learn on...don't blame your own shortcomings on your equipment.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by caek
You bought a semi-hollow Starcaster thinking it was a Stratocaster? What?

Fender has released a budget guitar called the "Starcaster" that is basically a super-super cheap Strat sold at places like Sam's Club and Target. No relation to the original Starcaster.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.