quick question if i want to buy pickups from guitar center and have them installed will it cost extra to have them installed? if so how much
yes...as for price it depends on the store. But i would just install them myself, quite a simple task
yep, about $40-$50
cheaper to buy a soldering iron and do it yourself
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
im only 14 lol i dont think i can and i saw an instructional video and it looked really complicated
im gonna go on a estmate here

Dimario (YJMs pickups) 60-70
Seymore Duncan (slash's Pickups) 80-90
The UN-exiled one.
It's really not difficult at all and you should learn how to solder anyway because you're going to have to do it in the future or keep taking your guitar, amp, effects, etc. for small problems that you could fix in minutes.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
So? I was 13 when I first rewired my pups and I didn't know what solder was. It's a handy ability to have, just learn how to do it.
Solder is a verb and a noun. (That means an action and a thing)
Soldering is the action of hooking wires together in a better way than just twisting them. It's like welding, but for electrical wires.
Solder is also the stuff that you melt with the soldering iron when you do the action of soldering.
Google... it's your friend.
You could probably find some videos on Youtube, I watched one a while back on the Seymour Duncan website on how to do it.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
No the worst thing that will happen is you might wreck a switch or pot but you would have to be doing a really crappy job to do that. If you're really nervous about it you could practice soldering some cheap components to get the hang of it.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows