What is your fav indian dish, starter etc...

like proper indian food, not the crappy corner takeaway where the staff aint even indian

mine is chicken korma with Garlic Naan Bread served with Mango Sauce

I never tired a Vindaloo or Phaal/phall dish, Phaal is more hotter than the vindaloo its a southern indian dish and wont find it in most resturants

ok enough, whats your thoughts?
Indians.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile

Vindaloo Lamb

edit: Phaal is HOTTER than VINDALOO? I need to get some of this...
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
You can never go wrong with Butter Chicken. Or Korma. And Naan bread.

..I'm hungry
Signature and stuff.
Naan + Butter chicken = sex in your mouth.
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
Naaaaappy Bread

actually i had the best indian meal in covant garden basic chicken korma veg pakoras, pilau rice, popadoms, plain naan bread. My ass cant take korma tho i do fire farts despite it being so mild.
lamb curry, don't remember the proper name for it. (I mean authentic lamb curry BTW not that weird crap they sell in British fast food restaurants)
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Naan and paneer butter masala....

You can't go wrong with naan...
Quote by blynd_snyper
yes we all need answers to xboys questions hurry up goddam it

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Founder And Member Of The " I Don't Masturbate Club "

TURNED 18 TODAY !!! (22/02)
Butter chicken, various vindaloos, naan bread of course. And onion baji. i freakin love those little bundles of orgasm.
Gear:
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Custom Built Guitar (made it myself)
PRS SE Soapbar II Maple
Fender Stratacoustic (Stolen! )
Digitech RP200
Boss MT-2
Roland Microcube
I like my stuff!
Quote by 2mins2midnite
What is your fav indian dish, starter etc...

like proper indian food, not the crappy corner takeaway where the staff aint even indian

mine is chicken korma with Garlic Naan Bread served with Mango Sauce

I never tired a Vindaloo or Phaal/phall dish, Phaal is more hotter than the vindaloo its a southern indian dish and wont find it in most resturants

ok enough, whats your thoughts?

Sorry but what?
Where is this place?
Quote by Thepoison92
Sorry but what?
Where is this place?

Weird fake Indian food is really big in England, it pretty much the equivalent of American "Chinese" food.

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
Weird fake Indian food is really big in England, it pretty much the equivalent of American "Chinese" food.

Yeah I know, I live in the UK... I just wanted to know what takeaway doesn't have indian staff? Even the chinese takeaways here have indian staff.
Quote by iTzMaTT
Naan + Butter chicken = sex in your mouth.

Exactly what i was gonna say.
Quote by Nutman69
i think ur gonna get flamed pretty bad.

Gear:
Peavey 5150 Combo
LTD MH-1000 NT
Schecter 007 Elite
Line 6 Pod XT Live
Quote by Thepoison92
Yeah I know, I live in the UK... I just wanted to know what takeaway doesn't have indian staff? Even the chinese takeaways here have indian staff.

the one I went to had these cockney dudes working there. It was somewhere in London.

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
the one I went to had these cockney dudes working there. It was somewhere in London.

Does it matter?

An Indian person doesn't necessarily make any better food than the east end londoners that you mentioned.
Quote by psychedelic14
I have never had Indian food in my life, because they don't have anything at the grocery store.

is there a loblaws near you, seeing as you're in Canada? Get some PC indian stuff, its not half bad, if not quite half Indian.
Quote by -Collapse-
Quote by CodySG

Chicken Saag. I had the best chicken saag of my life in London, England. You guys know your sh*t over there.
Quote by TGautier13
Because e-cred on a sub-par 4Chan knockoff forum is what everyone strives to achieve.
We believe - so we're misled
We assume - so we're played
We confide - so we're deceived
We trust - so we're betrayed
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']Does it matter?

An Indian person doesn't necessarily make any better food than the east end londoners that you mentioned.

never said it did, but the guy asked. The crap I got at that place though was not Indian food.

Last.fm
Butter Chicken, Chicken Vindaloo is really good as well. GARLIC NAAN IS ORGASMIC! Oh and for appetizers, PANEER FUCKING PAKORAS! I've wanted Indian food for the last three days and this is just making it worse
Quote by ramm_ty
Chicken Saag. I had the best chicken saag of my life in London, England. You guys know your sh*t over there.

dude, you;re in Toronto, what part? If you're near Bayview area, try out Kama Sutra, they're super legit Indian for real. Best I've had, presonally.
Quote by -Collapse-
Quote by CodySG

Lamb vindaloo is the ****e, there's this place in montreal that has authentic indian food that is absolutely fantastic for <$10 a dish.
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']Does it matter?

Lemme tell you this, an Indian person makes better Indian food than an Indian person makes Chinese food. Just sayin'
Quote by poopsmith666
is there a loblaws near you, seeing as you're in Canada? Get some PC indian stuff, its not half bad, if not quite half Indian.

I like their indian cooking sauces.. last time I went grocery shopping at no frills, they were all half price, so I bought six jars.
Quote by poopsmith666
dude, you;re in Toronto, what part? If you're near Bayview area, try out Kama Sutra, they're super legit Indian for real. Best I've had, presonally.
Amagadddd. What intersection, sir? I am intrigued.

EDIT: nevermind, found their website. Looks great, thanks a lot dude.
Quote by TGautier13
Because e-cred on a sub-par 4Chan knockoff forum is what everyone strives to achieve.
We believe - so we're misled
We assume - so we're played
We confide - so we're deceived
We trust - so we're betrayed
Nothing beats some Naan bread and some good Butter Chicken. Also, Lamb Korma is awesome. If I could only eat one nationalities food for the rest of my life, it'd be Indian. I swear to god.
Palak Pakora and Lamb Tikka Masala

If you don't know what it is, you can't afford it.
man, does it even matter what my favorite indian food is? everything is always good...and there is so much of it that is vegetarian. i love it.
Quote by ramm_ty
Amagadddd. What intersection, sir? I am intrigued.

EDIT: nevermind, found their website. Looks great, thanks a lot dude.

Not a problem my culinary copmatriot. For all of you other Toronto residents it's at Bayview and Millwood. Nearest MAJOR intersection is Bayview and Eglinton, I guess.
Quote by -Collapse-
Quote by CodySG

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
never said it did, but the guy asked. The crap I got at that place though was not Indian food.

Britain has AMAZING Indian food, you must have went to a bad place.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
garlic naan bread is AWESOME.

"I also like those crusty bread-bubble things filled with a selection of veggies and spices and stuff.
samosas?
Quote by -Collapse-
Quote by CodySG