so i have A half stack 2 guitars and a lil practice amp the place im moveing into doesnt have enougth room for them in the house.(im moving in with my fiance and her family) and so I will have to keep them in the garage will it hurt any of my gear to do that? Liek if I put a cover over the amp and i get hard cases for my guitars.
My gear
Schecter 7 string hellraiser
1984 Charvel (model unknown)
Mesa boogie Dual Recto Solo head
and some pedels!

UG's HateCrew Member
It's sad that a person who types like a 3-year-old is old enough to get married.

And just keep the temperature in the garage reasonable and watch out for humidity/moisture.
its sad when you see a grammer nazi on a guitar forum.
and no we dont get alot of off them wall temps just a normal average of 60s at the low and 80s at the high..Im gonan be in chattanooga tennisee btw.
My gear
and some pedels!

UG's HateCrew Member
Quote by guitar98765432
It's sad that a person who types like a 3-year-old is old enough to get married.

And just keep the temperature in the garage reasonable and watch out for humidity/moisture.

he cant be married he has some stupid pokeman thing in his sig
If the garage gets hot and humid in the summer and cold and dry in the Winter, it's a bad idea. Even if you put the guitars in hard cases, they're not moisture tight and the heat/cold will still get to them. Best to keep those guitars inside the environmentally controlled atmosphere of a house - even if it doesn't have central air.
Quote by stratdud39

He said he's moving in with his fiancée.
Quote by stratdud39

A mudkip is just a nick name because it looks the the pok-e-mon.Its actully a long legged salamander that live in mexico.

Edit:the garage is heated and Air conditioned just like the house.
My gear
and some pedels!

UG's HateCrew Member
Last edited by Sicon at Dec 5, 2008,
chuck some of thos little bags with the silicon things in them to absorb moisture in the cases.

if its going to be a long therm thing that is.
*Enter Sig Here*
Quote by Hale_91
chuck some of thos little bags with the silicon things in them to absorb moisture in the cases.

if its going to be a long therm thing that is.

I wouldn't trust it. I'd rather shove the hard cases with the guitars in them under the bed or something to get the out of the moisture. Of course, I'm overprotective of my guitar.
Last edited by guitar98765432 at Dec 5, 2008,
Hmm i was thinking of the silicon things...
My gear
and some pedels!

UG's HateCrew Member
Quote by guitar98765432
I wouldn't trust it. I'd rather shove the hard cases with the guitars in them under the bed or something to get the out of the moisture. Of course, I'm overprotective of my guitar.

i agree, but if you dont have a choice, it wouldnt hurt.

guitars come with them in the cases, so it cant possibly be a bad thing
*Enter Sig Here*
Quote by guitar98765432

Not only that, if you're not too careful, you could end up drying out the guitar too much. Before you ruin those guitars, you just need to send them to me.
Quote by KG6_Steven
Not only that, if you're not too careful, you could end up drying out the guitar too much. Before you ruin those guitars, you just need to send them to me.

thats not possible..
*Enter Sig Here*
Quote by KG6_Steven

you dont want my guitars..the floyd is messed up on my cort and my washburns is a noob guitar...
My gear
and some pedels!

UG's HateCrew Member
Quote by Hale_91
thats not possible..

If you use the little ones that you find in some items, there's not enough dessicant to do any good. If you use the large ones containing a half pint of dessicant, or more, it is quite possible to lower the relative humidity far enough that you do more harm than good.
Quote by KG6_Steven
If you use the little ones that you find in some items, there's not enough dessicant to do any good. If you use the large ones containing a half pint of dessicant, or more, it is quite possible to lower the relative humidity far enough that you do more harm than good.

im still going to say its not possible
*Enter Sig Here*
hmmm im gonna try it and watch them if I see if anything is wrong with em.and if it turns out its not working good ill bring in the house
My gear
and some pedels!

UG's HateCrew Member