Hello everyone!

I've been looking around the net for quite a while now but I can't find this tab.

I would like to play the guitar melody repeating in the middle section of Cyne - 400 years:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-OkwhQ6O2g

As it is a rap song I guess the melody is a sample from another song originally but I don't know which one.
If anyone knows I could look if there are tabs for that song out there.

Unfortunately I'm too much of a noob to figure out the tabs myself so every help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks!
just tabbed it out for you mate and just submitted it, dunno when itll be up though

--------Repeat----------------------|
e|----------------------------------|-----------------|
B|---------5---7--7bend down only---|-7-5-7s9---------|
G|-6--8-----------------------------|-----------------|
D|----------------------------------|-----------------|
E|----------------------------------|-----------------|

repeat

e|---9-9-9----9-9-11(B)---9-9-9-------------------------9h7----------------------------|
B|---------------------------9---------7-------5slideto7----------9-----9-----------9---------------------------------9-|
G|-----------------------------------------9-9-9-----------------------------9BUP-----------9BDOWN-----|
D|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
A|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Repeat
9H7 - hammer off 9 to 7 fyi
B = bend
Last edited by jack.taylor.756 at Dec 28, 2013,