So do you guys and gals ever have that problem. That when you send a text that could really be read the wrong way and you realize you FUBARed it right after you press send.
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
I rarely text, and I always read over and use proper grammar on the rare occasion that I do.
Heh here is what I did one time.
"Hey do yui wan to leave after this bmnd is done?"
I pressed send and like a split second after I pressed send I saw my mistakes.

I normally check my Sent box to see if I spelled everything right.

MC name = Bearrorism
Oh, I don't just do that in text. I do it virtually every time I open my mouth.
XIAOXI
Well, once I accidentally implied that I had boned a member of a different forum site. That was one hell of a feminist rant that she posted after that.
I send another text saying how I worded it badly.
they usually understand
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Oh I just did that a minute ago actually. Oops

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
sometimes the words 'me' and 'of' get mixed up because they have the same letters on t9. Also, i constantly write 'book' rather than 'cool' because they have the same letters too, and t9 won't realize that I use the word cool much more than book.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Many times.

I sent my friend a text, but I was using iTAPEN, and it said

Quote by Text Message

Hey. yhcqs up?

yhcqs=Whats.
I just hammer everything out letter by letter... I can't figure out that predictive text thing either.

I don't think I've sent anything that was particularly horrible, but I have sent texts to the wrong person.
I was using T9 and went to say "I like cows" and ended up saying "I like boys"
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Quote by Haggard13
I was using T9 and went to say "I like cows" and ended up saying "I like boys"

Close to almost being Maybe Siggable.
I use T9 all the time. This one time I sent a text that said "what's us" instead of what's up to a girl I know. I didn't realize my mistake, and needless to say the conversation afterward was a very awkward one.....
Get a Carvin. Do it.
I usually revert to negrospeak in text messages. As we all know, anything spoken in the fashion is acceptable and humorous. Unless someone is serious when using it.
I carefully examine each message I send for grammar or spelling errors.
So, no, I don't have that problem.
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
its worse when u send them to the wrong person. I once was messaging my mate telling him i was gonna dump my gf and only reason i was really with her was for t3h sex0r, accidently sent the message to the gf instead of the mate
Quote by Shea Donoghue

Then, about two minutes later of just plowing, I can feel it coming. She's still moaning and rolling back, and then I pull out. I grab her by her hair, pull her head up, and yell out:
"BOOM, HEADSHOT!"
Quote by Born_to_shred
I carefully examine each message I send for grammar or spelling errors.
So, no, I don't have that problem.
coming from the guy who is "awsome-nest"
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
I don't text people I call them because I'm a bad ass
Trust me I'm a doctor

A doctor with a mustache
Quote by nowa90

Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
The iPhone keyboard sucks and words get replaced all the time so text messaging on that thing is not fun.
Quote by nowa90

oh great buddy here siggs me on this
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
That happened once. Except they didn't notice until I told them lol.
i only get it with the word prediction like for concert i got canoe and for when i got weeties
Yeah it happens all the time to me...

On time i wasn't paying attention AT ALL and this girl told me that her Grandma just died and becuase i wasn't paying attention i reply'd "lol" and then as soon as i hit send, i was like oh crap.

And i could literally feel her kicking me in the nuts from across town.
My signature has doubled...
I usually read my texts over so I don't send messages like that. I have one freind though that texts really fast and never checks for spelling, I have had some pretty ****ed up texts from him lol

that Grandma thing is hilarious...

wait now I feel bad for laughing at her dead grandma
Last edited by Stir-Fry at Dec 5, 2008,
Quote by pHaKe
sometimes the words 'me' and 'of' get mixed up because they have the same letters on t9. Also, i constantly write 'book' rather than 'cool' because they have the same letters too, and t9 won't realize that I use the word cool much more than book.

I hate T9 with a passion, I can never get it right.
I've gotten faster than it in most cases just texting it myself.
Pick flowers not fights.
Make love not war.
Drop acid not bombs.

The reason I started this thread is that I was texting a girl and in my stupidity I was telling her about how on facebook she is rated as one of the hottest girls in my friends list but,,,,,I kinda for got to include the whole face book thing. I basically sounded like a reallllllly creepy come on.
Quote by Survivalism

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
^

How did you forget one of the most important parts of the message?
Pick flowers not fights.
Make love not war.
Drop acid not bombs.

because I am that talented...........and very forgetful.......really what i left out was the part about how she got ranked it was with that "Compare friends" thing. Since I left that out not only did it sound like a bad come on but like I rank my friends by hotness and tell them about it lol.
Quote by Survivalism

Quote by Survivalism