i would normally be super excited for this because they are one of my favorite bands but there only doing a UK tour as far as i know and have seen

any UK UG'ers going to see them?, anyone have seen them?
Quote by smb
Further proof, if proof were needed, that Bill Gates planned 9/11 with Elvis.
Holy ****!

Awesome bands need to stop reuniting so I'm not so tempted to buy expensive plane tickets to go see them.
This news has been on/off for ages, but yeah my lot are keeping eyes out for tickets.
No Jerry Dammers though....yet. It'd be perfect if he'd complete the line-up.
Quote by BlackLuster
DisgruntledDuck, I wish there were more people like you in the world.

Quote by Jaimz
You Sir, have my utmost respect

I have Jaimz' utmost respect and BlackLuster wishes that there were more people like me in the world!
I'm actually quite tempted to go, as it will be a monumentous occasion.

(Of course, my real motive will be to get backstage and pinch off a baked potato into Neville Staples' mouth!)

If anyone overseas wants to go, you can come stay at my house. It'll be awesome, we'll eat pizza and stay up until 1AM!!!!!
tickets go on sale dec the 11th, FULL LINE UP

i saw nevelle staple band with jerry dammers earlier in the year and was the best live set i have EVER seen,

tickets will go in seconds, hopefully they'll play a summer festival as well
Quote by BrianApocalypse
I'm actually quite tempted to go, as it will be a monumentous occasion.

(Of course, my real motive will be to get backstage and pinch off a baked potato into Neville Staples' mouth!)

If anyone overseas wants to go, you can come stay at my house. It'll be awesome, we'll eat pizza and stay up until 1AM!!!!!

OMG I am so tempted to come over. I mean, PIZZA!
Brian Eno fans unite!

Quote by BrianApocalypse
I recently had a dream that my dad died and my mum spent the life insurance payout on a new Indian dad, who told me to convert to Judaism, even though people usually change religion in September.
Yeah, it's even good pizza, as opposed to American pizza, which has sugary sauce and is f*cking disgusting.

Over here, you can taste the oregano!
:: April 22 - Newcastle, Academy
:: April 23 - Sheffield, Academy
:: April 25 - Birmingham, Academy
:: April 26 - Birmingham, Academy
:: April 28 - Glasgow, Academy
:: May 3 - Manchester, Apollo
:: May 6 - London, Brixton Academy
:: May 7 - London, Brixton Academy

Gonna try and get to the brixton academy dates, got the choice of whether to go with my pa, or my mates. Thrilling decision there.
Quote by DanRev
:: April 22 - Newcastle, Academy
:: April 23 - Sheffield, Academy
:: April 25 - Birmingham, Academy
:: April 26 - Birmingham, Academy
:: April 28 - Glasgow, Academy
:: May 3 - Manchester, Apollo
:: May 6 - London, Brixton Academy
:: May 7 - London, Brixton Academy

Gonna try and get to the brixton academy dates, got the choice of whether to go with my pa, or my mates. Thrilling decision there.

go with yer old man!!!
The full line up may be news - but the Specials have been doing various gigs and festivals for a while havent they?
EPILPSTDYamahaRBX100BassTanglewoodTW28/STRFenderchamp600CubaseStudio5Saffirepro40AlesisM1ActiveMKIIMAudioKeystation88RodeNT1AShureSM57KeeleyModTS9MackieMCUwww.myspace.com/cuthbertgriswald
Quote by cuthbertg
The full line up may be news - but the Specials have been doing various gigs and festivals for a while havent they?

theres been lots of nearly full line ups but never the compete original line up since the intal split, jerry dammers toured and released under the special aka (which was there first name after being called the coventry automatics) for a record or two after nev, terry hall and Lynval Golding left to form the fun boy three!
Quote by DanRev
sold out in under an hour.

bollocks

I did post the presale link yesterday, but all the tickets allocated to them went quick aswell