The Fender Blues Junior actually rocks....it rocks hard...TUBE hard.

I'm not sure if if any remembers me, but I used 2 be here back in Aug, looking for amps and asking people. I was planning to order a Ceriatone 18 Watt TMB with Avatar Cab...but it costs $1400 total. So I was like "forget it, I'll just get a blues junior". I also bought a Ibanez TS9DX along with it.

If you are looking for Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Rolling Stones, Aerosmith kind of sounds...this is amp is THE BEST (with pedal on). This amp can produce creamy tube sound like the vintage fender and marshall amps of the 60s and 70s. Obviously not as great as those, but it still an amazing sounding amp. The clean is gorgeous, the reverb is ok.

GREAT for blues, 60s and 70s rock.

The best example of a creamy tube overdrive of the TS9 with the BJ is if you play the riff to "YOU SHOOK ME ALL NIGHT LONG" by AC/DC. It frigging nails it dead on. I went nuts.

This is sort of a review and for all those who like blues, 60s and 70s rock...buy it.

I'm a HUGE Guns n' Roses fan and this can do GnR very well. Just my 2 cents on the Fender Blues Junior.
"(Monster cable)....oh they're durable. You can
tie up people with it
"

- Slash
Quote by Irocknroll1990
The Fender Blues Junior actually rocks....it rocks hard...TUBE hard.

I'm not sure if if any remembers me, but I used 2 be here back in Aug, looking for amps and asking people. I was planning to order a Ceriatone 18 Watt TMB with Avatar Cab...but it costs $1400 total. So I was like "forget it, I'll just get a blues junior". I also bought a Ibanez TS9DX along with it.

If you are looking for Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Rolling Stones, Aerosmith kind of sounds...this is amp is THE BEST (with pedal on). This amp can produce creamy tube sound like the vintage fender and marshall amps of the 60s and 70s. Obviously not as great as those, but it still an amazing sounding amp. The clean is gorgeous, the reverb is ok.

GREAT for blues, 60s and 70s rock.

The best example of a creamy tube overdrive of the TS9 with the BJ is if you play the riff to "YOU SHOOK ME ALL NIGHT LONG" by AC/DC. It frigging nails it dead on. I went nuts.

This is sort of a review and for all those who like blues, 60s and 70s rock...buy it.

I'm a HUGE Guns n' Roses fan and this can do GnR very well. Just my 2 cents on the Fender Blues Junior.

you should just post a review and then you get points for contributing or something

Edit: sounds good btw I'll have to try one out
Last edited by xXguitard00dXx at Dec 5, 2008,
Congrats. Glad you found somthing that suits your style. I'll have to plug into one next time I'm at a shop.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
If you are going to try this amp. Do this

Press the FAT switch on

Tubescreamer Drive @ 12 o clock and Level @ 1 o clock

EQs
Treble @ 5-7
Bass @ 7
Middle @ 6
Volume @ 4
Master @ 2-3
(Don't forget to turn FAT switch on).

= gorgeous classic rock sound...perfect crunch. Very acdc sounding.

Use treble pick up and tone knob @ 7

BALLING!!! Lol
"(Monster cable)....oh they're durable. You can
tie up people with it
"

- Slash