Page 1 of 2
Goin' to my first party in an hour

I'm going to be drinking and there's tons of hot girls

Hints/tips/tricks?
"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do." ~Bob Dylan

Rock on.
Don't drive.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Don't be the first person to get drunk, and try to avoid getting beer goggles. Don't rape anyone if you can help it, and remember to wrap your took.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Don't drink at all.

Grab a bag of weed and hit the Stratosphere.

You'll have just as much fun AND you'll remember doing it.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
pretend to be drunk. bang many a broad.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Quote by dudetheman
Don't drink at all.

Grab a bag of weed and hit the Stratosphere.

You'll have just as much fun AND you'll remember doing it.

QFT
M374L

Quote by happytimeharry
This is why I'm proud to be an American. Keep your free health care. We get free boxes...

Quickstrike of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

Bass Militia's Resident Viking PM jazz_rock_feel
Quote by sugarcrash
Goin' to my first party in an hour

I'm going to be drinking and there's tons of hot girls

Hints/tips/tricks?

That's what you think

Just don't puke or piss yourself and you'll be fine.
don't drive, and don't get totally hammered
R.I.P. Jeb
07/31/08

FREEZER BURN s YELLOWFRIZBEE
how bout some tips about the ladies?!?!
"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do." ~Bob Dylan

Rock on.
Don't get your hopes up.

Seriously.
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
Get really drunk.

You won't pull.

Just do what the rest of us do. Get smashed, have a kebab, attempt to have a wank when you get home, drunkenly give up halfway because you both can't be bothered and can't keep it up and then and fall asleep.

Awesome Friday nights!
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
Sweet =)

and no i've definitely drank before haha but this is like my first SCHOOL party

Rock on.
Quote by powerslave69
inb4rape

Nope.

Quote by sugarcrash

Don't be a total sleaze and use a mother fucking condom.
don't act like it's the first party you have ever been to.

it was hilarious to see freshmen go to our fraternity house in the beginning of the school year. they freaked out and were like "DOODZ BEEEERR I'M AT A FRAT HOUSEEE!!@"

please don't act like that, whether you are going to a frat house or not.
don't drink too much so you can still perform if needed... just talk to one, then move in for a kiss, then touch up, then see where it goes
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
Quote by sugarcrash

I know you've never been to a party, but they're not like the parties you see in movies.

Quote by nodice 182
Don't get your hopes up.

Seriously.

That.

You're going to have beergoggles, and the lighting is usually poor, so dance with any girl at first and slowly make you way up the ladder. Always look for a hot one who's free, but do it discreetly.

I'm assuming this is a frat party/college house party
Last edited by pak1351 at Dec 5, 2008,
Don't act like an overeager jackass...oh wait, if you try to be too into it you'll look like a needy tool, just be cool, drink carefully, drink real beer not yankee pisswater.
Quote by pak1351
I know you've never been to a party, but they're not like the parties you see in movies.

That.

true. i was actually kinda disappointed when i went to my first party.
take it easy, and dont hit the hard stuff
if you do drink hard then space your drinks out , or itll suddenly hit you and youll be waking up who knows where and feeling really ****ty
Quote by ozzybob
true. i was actually kinda disappointed when i went to my first party.

It's a very different atmosphere. I went with a group, mostly girls, so the first one was ok.

I don't really even like going to parties anymore. Too crowded and hot. TS, it's going to be cold as **** outside, and 90 degrees inside.
Don't drive

Don't get so drunk you throw up

Try to make an ethical decision if you have an opportunity to sleep with someone, and if you do, use a condom.

If the cops come, hold onto your beer, and when they ask if you're 19 (which I believe is the legal drinking age in Canada if I'm not mistaken) tell them yes but you forgot your I.D. and then give them fake information and if they say you don't exist say you're confused and don't know what's going on, chances are they'll let it go since they have so many other people to deal with...... all of that, or just run.
if you wanna get laid you will, if you just wanna make out you will. alcohol has magic powers. but with great power comes great responsibility.
^^ party pooper

Rock on.
Quote by Superpartydude5
If the cops come, hold onto your beer, and when they ask if you're 19 (which I believe is the legal drinking age in Canada if I'm not mistaken) tell them yes but you forgot your I.D. and then give them fake information and if they say you don't exist say you're confused and don't know what's going on, chances are they'll let it go since they have so many other people to deal with...... all of that, or just run.

They will actually throw you in the drunk tank, and you'll get slapped with a ticket for underage drinking and public intoxication. Almost happened to a friend of mine, she only got off because the drunk tank was full that night.
no
Quote by nodice182
Don't get your hopes up.

Seriously.

+1

I know this feeling too well. If I were you I'd know I won't get laid because chances are I'd scare them away with some bitter comment or remark.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
dont throw up

dont spill beer

dont complain about the music

dont drive

in pretty much that order.
I have no opinion on this matter.
K Boys Im Off
Wish Me Some Luck

Rock on.
Quote by sugarcrash
K Boys Im Off
Wish Me Some Luck

Drink reasonably and don't be an idiot. Don't act like the pit.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Don't act badass, It's pretty obvious when you're drunk so ya. Oh and have fun, don't be a party pooper.
Page 1 of 2