Do you keep your earhpnes on but with ht e music off so you can pretend to listen to

Poll: earhpone eavesdroppping
Poll Options
View poll results: earhpone eavesdroppping
Yes
51 36%
boo!
25 18%
I hate the TS.
65 46%
Voters: 141.
other people's coversations without them knowing?
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
No offense but thats gay.
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
No, but I put earbuds in and pretend to be listening to the conversation when I'm actually listening to music.
Quote by smb
No, but I put earbuds in and pretend to be listening to the conversation when I'm actually listening to music.

icwutudidthar

i chose the third option.
Gear List is too long to sig.

JOIN THE TRUMPET PLAYERS ALLIANCE!
Quote by Supertait
^yeah that would be the problem here, they're a few tiles short of a roof and wouldnt undertand.

Lol^^
Yes, but I voted that I hate you anyway.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by smb

this... again smb is the only one to give a straight forward answer
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
option 3... i put one earbud in to listen to music, keep one out to listen to conversations/lessons..

best of both worlds
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
It's Earphones not earhpnes or earhpone

That's why you fucking failed your English class twice you fucking moron

I feel better now
Trust me I'm a doctor

A doctor with a mustache
I mind my own damn business
Member of the UG Gentlemen of Higher Thought Establishment. Invite only. . .
I usually do the opposite.
But I don't set out to do this, sometimes I pause and listen.
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
I voted for the third option actually too.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
The only pair of headphones I own are some vintage noise canceling Koss that are hooked up to my receiver.I dont own earbuds , or an MP3 player.
This looked like it was going to be such a good thread. When I started reading I thought he was going to say "Do you keep your earphones on but the music off so you can....stop annoying ass people from talking to you when you dont want to talk to them." And I was all ready to say "Me! Me! I do that!"
My Gear:
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Schecter Hellraiser Avenger
Ibanez VBT700
Marshall Guv'nor
Marshall Echohead
Morley Tremonti Wah
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Furman SPB 8C
Boss Flange
depends who the convo's about and if i think its something bad about me
Quote by Shea Donoghue

Then, about two minutes later of just plowing, I can feel it coming. She's still moaning and rolling back, and then I pull out. I grab her by her hair, pull her head up, and yell out:
"BOOM, HEADSHOT!"
I like to put the earbuds in my asshole and play Pulling Teeth by Metallica at full volume and then poop out a little lars urlich

i've done it before. it's not something i do regularly, but if i hear something that catches my attention i will pause the music for a bit to see what is being discussed.
I tried to. Because i like to eavesdrop. But i couldnt resist the urge to switch the music on.
Yes. I blast my music up loud (or as everybody think is loud) and then when people talk about me in front of them, they don't realize I can still hear them. Then at the end I say "I can hear you guys"
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

My music is usually loud enough so that people around me can tell whether or not I'm listening to it. I don't blast them, I just like to be able to hear the 'full' song.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Well, my headphones are like earmuffs so I can't hear much without music playing. :/ If I think someone's talking about me though, I'll pause the song and listen as hard as I can. I still have my old headphones, which are actually just a headphone. They broke. Anyway, I use that when I take the bus so I can hear if anyone's saying anything about me. Call it paranoia, call it a deluded sense of grandeur, whatever. :P
i cant not evesdrop. if i hear any conversation, i cant tune it out no matter how hard i try. so i use headphones to ignore people. no one's got anything good to say anyway.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Sometimes. Depends on what kind of info's going around. You'd be surprised what you hear when others think you're not listening.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
Lol,
I only did this once. I got on the bus (with music on) and saw some girls I know and said hi and sat near them, I noticed they got really quiet when they saw me so I assumed they were talking about me. I blasted my music for a few seconds so they thought I couldn't hear them, then i turned it down all the way.

They were actually talking about my best friend and how they heard he was cheating on his girl.

I didn't correct them for the lulz
Last edited by snow blind at Dec 6, 2008,
I do so my family won't talk to me but I can still hear the ****en tv.
[font="Arial Blackeat my asshole... far more tasteful than kissing someone's ass[/FONT"]
Quote by TestMan6
No I just listen to music and their conversation at the same time.

This
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.